2019 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$19,550–$20,350 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Civic Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Civic
Shop the 2019 Honda Civic

Most awesome car I never owned it.

I purchased new 2019 Honda Civic Sedan Sport. The car has 44 miles on it and it black. It's fun to drive and it good gas mileage too.

El auto más como modo que he tenido

El auto es excelente cubre todas mis comodidades estoy a gusto muy cómodo me gusta mucho por dentro su pantalla los sillones todo muy bien

Most reliable car I’ve owned

Car is extremely safe and I’m comfortable in it. I love how it has Bluetooth and it’s so easy pumping gas. Great mileage too. I love this car.

How can you not like the styling on the lx sport m

I purchased this 2019 new (it had a salvaged title from water damage) for 14500. At that price point, this car is simply unbelievable. Feature rich and all around pleasing.

Really enjoy driving this car

This car meets our needs perfectly. Has quite a few nice features. Love the turbo engine. The interior nicely appointed. Really like the safety features.

Nicest car ive ever owned

I have the 2019 hatchback and so far its been perfect. has a nice cockpit feel, the heater and seats heat up fast in the winter and the car its just been a reliable car. These newer Hondas also are bigger than the older ones, would actually make a decent family car if you have kids.

Best Car Buying/Leasing Experience

Our lease was coming to an end and we knew we needed to find a reliable vehicle fast! I was interested in the Honda Civic Sports from the very beginning and let me tell you - I am still amazed at the vehicle! The car rides smooth, extremely safe, and has a sleek interior and exterior making the entire process wonderful. The Civic Sport 2019 is a great vehicle and I highly recommend it!

Hubby LOVES it, looks forward to driving around

Style & appearance (it’s a coupe) is Beautiful! Interior leg room is more than adequate. Ride is so so smooth!! At a great price & deal

Good car and great price.

Like all these new features , comfortable ride. Like the sporty look. Great car for the price Would certainly recommend this vehicle. purchased this car for commuting to work.

I,ve Owned Honda Civis For 20 years now Best Car

Traded My 2009 Civic Which Still Ran like day I bought it for 2019 Great Trade in Value, Walked out Door with new hatchback so sporty and gas friendly with turbo engine I just love my car so much best car ever bought strongly advise if you want quality that lasts this is car to buy will have for next ten years then trade for new one again