2019 Honda Civic consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Civic Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Civic
Shop the 2019 Honda Civic

Excellent Vehicle

2019 Honda Civic Ex is a fabulous car. I, love everything about this vehicle. No problems!! Honda Civic is definitely one of my most favorite cars.

Great on Gas

I love the gas mileage on the vehicle. The car runs really smooth and I have not had any issues with it. The technology of the car is very innovative and I love all the different features like the heating seats and the remote start. I definitely recommend this car if you want all the features with great gas mileage for a affordable price.

Most valuable car I’ve ever owned

Civics are my favorite because they are good in gas and drive very nice. It’s a very good car to own and last for ever

2.3

Extreme Poor Quality

I bought a NEW Honda Civic car on 12/19/2019. Within the first 7 months, I must bring my new car into service 4 times for the same problem – oil leaking! Can you image your new car having an oil leaking problem?! Obviously, this car has manufacturer defects. And it is very challenge even for a mechanic car expert to find out what the real problem is. So far, it has been claimed as fixed the 4th times, I lost my confidence on this new car. I contacted American Honda for a replacement vehicle. Per Florida’s Motor Vehicle Lemon Law, I am qualified for it. The American Honda customer service representative documented my case and assigned me a case number. But the person who is in charge for my case had never responded to me for a month! Finally, she called me back said they had nothing to do with my car problem basically! And the worst thing is she refused to provide me any reason and do NOT want to send me anything in writing! What a service?!

Love Civics

This is the fourth Civic I have owned and absolutely love them. They are fuel efficient, great power and love the looks of them. Highly recommend.

I'm spoiled now

My car not only looks good it performs excellently the only reason I would trade it in is because as I get older I prefer a CR-V that's higher off the ground .

More features than any other car I have ever owned

Stylish, reliable, loaded with features, and available at a very affordable price. This car can go over 470 miles on a tank of gas. Great car.

The best car i have ever purchased.

It is my dream car! I love the color, i love how it has automatic start., it is super comfy, it rides really smoothly, it is quite inside while on the road, has a phenomenal stereo system, the wheels are tight!

4.0

Second Honda Civic I’ve purchased

This car has been a thrill to own so far and I will purchase another one when the time comes for me to upgrade from this current model.

Cute car..... so fun to drive!

This car meets all off my daughters needs, it's cute, fun, easy to handle and great on gas! She love the car and I loved the service!