2019 Honda Civic consumer reviews

$19,550–$20,350 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Civic Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Civic
Shop the 2019 Honda Civic

Great Car!! Love Honda Cars!!!

I have the Honda LX Coupe 2019, I really like it! It has upgraded engine, safety features, and many more!! I have had many Honda’s over the years. Very happy to be able to get another one!!!:)

My Civic Sport Hatchback is my third Honda.

This car is reliable and comfortable. The gas Mileage is excellent. It drives like a champ ! I have owned 3 Hondas, and currently in a Civic Hatchback Sport model.

4.0

ow pressure tire indicator sucks

low pressure tire indicator has gone on 8 times in 10 months, unnecessarily. This is my 5th Honda in a row; last 3 have been Civics & never had this issue. Dealership told me it’s “sensitive!” In that case, I’ll pass on getting a 6th

Fun and dependable

This car met all my needs and desires and I feel new excitement every time I get in to drive. I love the way it handles and I feel very cool in it.

a very sporty car I have ever owned

I like everything about it . It has all the facilities that I like and I have nothing more than praise for first HOnda I every owned

Sporty, drives wonderful and super fuel efficient

I love, love, love this car!!!!! It is sleek, sporty looking with great features. The gas mileage is wonderful! I can carry just about anything in it. I can’t say enough good things about this car!

My Purchase

My last civic was a lease and I had a decision to make to keep it or get a new car. I reached out to Saxon who immediately made my purchase a priority and was super helpful and eased any stress I had. This is my first purchase for a vehicle I will own in my name :) I was very pleased with my first finance purchase! Saxon and Rob Fraker took very good care of me! Saxon is very thorough and precise and made everything smooth and easy for me. Rob went over all the questions I had regarding my finance options! Top to bottom this experience was great! Thank You Saxon & Rob! Please go see them at Honda of Chantilly! :) -Mariah B.

Very good

Good car I like it I like everything leo takes time to explain me everything and when I drive it was exactly what Leo Leo tells me

Love my Honda 2019 Civic Coupe

I love the sporty look of this car and this fits me. Rides like a dream, and I love all the features it has. This is my forever car.

Bought my first Honda Civic

I bought my first Honda Civic this past weekend and got a great deal My salesman Matt was amazing.... if you are shopping for a new car be sure to stop by West County honda