2019 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2019 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda CR-V

Love this car

Traded in a 2016 Chevy Traverse for better gas mileage; I drive over 30k miles a year. Drove a 2014 CRV and decided to buy again. Bought a Certified 2019 LX with 2000 miles ; Absolutely love this car ; Everything well laid out and practical as a Honda should be, excellent drive ability and great mileage. Solid on the Highway and tight feel.

Liking this car

This is a great car and everyone that rides in it say that it is a smooth riding car and comfortable inside. Great speaker system.

4.4

Jose Rivera

La compra fué buena, lo indico que no nos gusta de la unidad es su transmisión CVT, llevamos mas de 6 meses con la unidad y no nos acostunbramos a que no tenga cambios, aunque subiendo cuesta es muy buena.

Still Honda Value

Great sized SUV. Not too big and not too small. The LX version with AWD had everything I needed at a reasonable price. My former vehicle was the LX AWD version of this for 2012.

Great gas mileage

We like the car. It is a step down for us after many years of owning top of the line JEEP Grand Cherokee. The one thing we miss is the "easy exit" option available on the JEEP for the driver.

Stylish, Great on regular gas.....A Winner!

Having previously owing only Acura vehicles, I don’t consider my CRV a step down’!!! Great vehicle, gas mileage and regular gas is a big money saver!! Its much smarter than I am, beautiful white with light tan leather......I had to get the AWD Touring!!!! Sharp!! Brake hold👍🏻Too many fantastic features to list here!! Go buy one!!!

4.1

Reliable, economical and comfortable

Though the ride is still a bit rough (as in earlier CRV’s), the most irritating things about the car relate to the technology. Based on the car’s response, I’m ready to turn the lane departure feature off, the auto door lock feature off, and never use the cruise control.

most reable car i ever had

the car met all I need excellent drive and excellent price . have a great space and luxury heating seat and roof and gps the service is excellent

Great medium size SUV for family, work, and travel

My wife is an SUV person this is her third Honda SUV. The new CRV is more customized, comfortable, higher and easy to drive. The new braking system and lane assist and side car warning are a valuable added feature.

Very Practical but Classy One

This new vehicle has been a big help in meeting the needs of my growing family including our dearest dogs. It is classy but the features and designs are very practical and meet our daily needs. My family feels safe while driving this vehicle. Would definitely recommend this CRV to others.