2019 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

$24,450–$25,850 MSRP range
side view of 2019 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda CR-V
Shop the 2019 Honda CR-V

Comfortable fun car to drive,high quality vehicle!

Meets and exceeds our needs, great value for the money compared to other vehicles in its class! The CRV is roomy ,quiet and comfortable at a super price point!

Excellent Used Car

We currently have a Honda Pilot and we saw this vehicle on cars.com and decided it would be the perfect vehicle for my husband to have while working in Oak Ridge. The car was very clean, low miles, and great price. The car had one owner and it had been taken care of very well.

I like it

good value....no major issues. Meets expectations. Problems with air conditioning charger which is related to a factory defective. Thankfully they should be remaining it shortly.

LOVE HONDA CRV

Love the Honda CRV. It has leather heated seats, extra leg room and is extremely comfortable to drive. This vehicle is smooth and quiet. LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

Love my CR V but...

I love my Honda and all the safety features but the acceleration is slower than my previous CR V. I will continue to buy only Honda and maybe this will be improved upon with newer models.

3.6

Disappointed

Uncomfortable seats on a long Ride, Battery issue that Honda Refused to address in Some CR-V EX, American Honda Poor Customer Support after the Sale.

Comfortable car

This is a very nice and comfortable car. Interior & exterior overall is nice. Performance is better also. It has apple car play which is more helpful to me. Overall I am satisfied

Great little suv

love driving it! I like the body style and color. Only knock I would have is the rocky ride. Gas mileage is great and I love the turbo for its increase of power

4.4

Nice car have owned better

Car needs a better design for center console and some position for iphone! Design of center console doesn’t allow for decent storage and access! Placement of iPhone connections are difficult to access!

Just bought the car

Plenty of room but the seat are not comfortable they will not last a year or some I drove Ark. me and my wife’s butte were sore I thought the Touring have better seats wrong