2014 Honda Crosstour consumer reviews

$27,380–$37,240 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Crosstour Honda
Explore the 2014 Honda Crosstour
Shop the 2014 Honda Crosstour

Amazon car you will love it

Just one thing to say. Honda overdid it in this car. All options you can think of are inlcuded. Very powerful and fund to drive. reliable car!

3.0

Not what I expected

I have own my Honda Crosstour for 4yrs. and my back bumper paint is peeling. Most of the times my Honda has been wash by the Honda dealership. I really enjoy my Crosstour until the paint started peeling.

Love it! Will Honda Make again?

Love this car - fits my bike fully assembled, fishing gear and hiking stuff and is a comfortable, quick car that lugs all kinds of stuff and yesterday handles like a sedan. Mine is 6c and AWD model that has attractive lines and unlike other cargo lugging AWD vehicles the Crosstour is sufficiently high off the ground but not a huge step up. Really fun to drive while being a workhorse. PLEASE Honda - make the Crosstour again as I now have 94K miles on her and at some point want to replace with a brand new one!

Love it

The only problem I have is my left back quarter panel started rusting out about 6 months ago and Honda won't even cover it and everybody says that you take it to it was a manufacturer defect. So now it's going to cost me $1,000 to get it repaired I wasn't too happy. I've had older cars that are 15 years old and never have rust on them

I should have test driven it earlier.

I am still getting to know this great car and all of its features. I look forward to many years with my 2014 Honda Crosstour.

I LOVED this ugly car so much!!! It was a tank!!!!

Great in snow, good gas mileage, most comfy car ever (and I'm in a car sometimes 16 hours a day), could haul Aton of stuff in that hatchback. The only drawback was fear visibility, but you get used to it. Had this car not been hit, I would have never gotten rid of it. It was a beast!

We Love our 1st Honda

We bought this car a year ago after 100% dissatisfied Toyota Avalon purchase. The Honda Crosstour is a totally awesome ride. Its black on blacl metalic. Leather seats...AWD. I needed something better in the snow. 5 stars. Comfy. Roomy. Smooth. The only heads up, we have the ivtek dream motor. You have to learn to drive it. You cant stomp on it from a dead stop. It wont respond. Why your rolling is a different story. We drove around the hilltowns of western mass getting 28 to 38 mpg. Its wild. With the belt driven 35 speed variable trans...you never feel the exchanges. The only complaint...both heated mirrors have failed by 35,000. Just out of warrentee. We'd buy another but production ceased in 2015....so theres that.

A Great Road Car

Honda's top of the line Accord was essentially the same car/SUV as the Acura ZDX. Comfortable, Roomy (even 6 footers had plenty of head and rear seat legroom), Powerful acceleration with the wonderful Honda 3.5 V-6 engine, and returned great fuel mileage with the V-6 transition to 3 cylinder engine management system. The ECM allowed the engine to operate and power the car on only 3 cylinders when the car was up to speed, greatly enhancing fuel economy. I always got 30 MPG on the highway with regular gas. Honda's All Wheel Drive system gave excellent "go power" on snowy winter roads, and reasonably high ground clearance for a sedan provided acceptable off-road capability. Reliablity? I never experienced a problem with this car during the whole time I owned it. I don't know why Honda quit making it. A exterior redesign would have kept it viable for many more years. Great Car!!

I love my crosstour! It drives great.

There is plenty of room for my toddler, it has great headroom. I drive for work quite a bit and it is comfortable and gets decent gas mileage. The room hatchback is very pretty and I always get compliments on its style. It has great pick up! It is a great mommy mobile for your first child!

This is a phenomenal car!

This vehicle is excellent in bad weather. It is comfortable and roomy. Don't get the EX if you are going to get one go all the way in and get the EX-L. You will not be disappointed. The only issue is the rear view mirror.