2015 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2015 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2015 Honda Odyssey

Great van

I love my van it offers everything I want, it has the space I need and comfort I want. I like how easy it is to remove and reinstall the seat when needed

Smooth and Trendy

Great family car...Good amenities and storage...runs smoothly and without effort in mountains and on beaches. Very upscale and trendy...not like other mini's!!

4.4

Just what I was looking for

I'm disabled so this car has plenty of room for all my mobility devices. Walker, scooter etc. plus suitcases while travelling

In love with Honda

This is the 3rd Odyssey I've owned. I love them. The versatility, comfort and value make it my go to vehicle. I can carry 8 passengers one day and then 8'x4' sheets of plywood the next---amazing. They get better with every iteration. Thanks Honda!

Honda odyssey best minivan on the market

Not only is the odyssey practical but it has great looks, styling, comfort, and reliability. Tight handling and smooth ride. Nice upgrade from our previously owned 04 sienna.

No problems here. I love this car.

This is my fourth mini-van. The previous vans were Chrysler products. I was generally happy with them but I wanted some of the newer features in the Honda as well as the increased resale value. The Odyssey is more than enough for my needs, whether I'm hauling passengers or cargo. It's cavernous inside. It has a great ride, outstanding performance for a mini-van and it gets incredible gas mileage. I've gotten over 30mpg on a long trip. Day to day around town I get 19-20 mpg. It handles like a dream in all weather. If you're looking for a sporty car you're looking in the wrong place. If you're looking for a large, comfortable, dependable, economical vehicle that gets the job done you've found it.

Extremely Reliable Car

This has been my family car for several years. Prior I had a 2008 model. Handles extremely well on the highway maintaining speeds over 85mph with no problem. Great Road trip vehicle and very rarely was stopped for speeding. ;) If you have a heavy foot, this is the vehicle that will get you there without a ticket.

Great Car

I am happy that i bought the great car for the great price! I love it! I like the comfort, feature and efficiency.

It is a very good family car

Being a soccer family and driving a lot the travel is very comfortable for 5,6,7 people plus luggage. Kids have connections in back for entertainment and up front comfort for passenger to take a nap. Great vehicle

4.4

Best family vehicle, by far!

I have been a Toyota owner since my first car. When we became a family of 5, the time came to get either a large SUV or minivan. Sliding doors on the minivans sold me. I test drove the Sienna first, then the Odyssey and a Chrysler Town and Country. Hands down the Odyssey won me over. I couldn't be happier with the comfort, style and feel of this vehicle!