2015 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

$28,975 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2015 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2015 Honda Odyssey

Very efficient, comfortable, responsive.

The Odyssey has been a pleasure to drive. Never at a loss for space or comfort and both the cornering and backup cameras are awesome.

Best vehicle I?ve ever owned

I love my Honda Odyssey! Super reliable and very comfortable. It makes road trips not feel as long and even if we?re not going very far it?s just nice to cruise around in.

Very Reliable! Best Minivan!

The Honda Odyssey is an amazing car, it drives amazingly and is a stylish minivan! It is the best minivan ever! I highly recommend this car for its safety features and reliability

4.4

Safty and Performance are top notch

I have an exl . Leg room and space are great on all three rows . For such a large suv it corners well and easy to drive . It has good milage and is easy to maintain.

4.4

Best Minivan in the market.

Met all my needs, wish Honda would be more proactive on adopting better technology and interior styling

Luxury meets Roomy

Perfect sized minivan for as many as 8 people. The reason we selected this vehicle was it had the most room & comfort without the original boxy look of a minivan. Handles great!

Have owned Honda Odysseys since 2000

This is a great family vehicle that is roomy and versatile. We have 4 kids and when they have friends we needed all 8 seats alot of the time. A number of times we went to the store and with the ability to put the 3rd row down we where able to bring home every thing we bought. We also took out the second row seats so that we could bring drywall and sheets of plywood home.

Love being a minivan mom!

I love all the conveniences a minivan offers! The screens are easy to read, the pull down shades are the best, the back seats fold easily, and there's a button for everything!

Awesome van, drives like a car

I love this van! It drives very smoothly and there are a ton of features that make it really enjoyable to drive. Having eco boost is also a huge plus, because even in a big (8 passenger) van, I still average 27 mpg... The one annoying thing is how many trim levels there are, we got the EX-L which is a good balance in the middle, but I wish some of the features in the touring/touring elite editions were available across the board.

Love Honda

Absolutely best cars. Love Honda and how reliable their cars are. Odyssey has great room and is a wonderful car.