2015 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2015 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2015 Honda Odyssey

No regrets here!

So happy we got this van! Spacious, comfy, great Gas mileage, the whole family is happy! We have the entertainment package which I highly recommend!!

4.3

comfy, stylish, but way too noisy

Car drives great fits everyone very comfortable, feels very luxurious. But noisy for a semi new car. you know you are in a mini van

Great car, great value.

2nd odyssey for our family, need the space for our family of 5 with two hockey players. Great for vacations and travel season. Definetly recommendation.

2.4

Worst AC Ever Experienced

This car was just about lemon status. All of the automatic features were faulty and the AC was just awful. If outside temps reached anything over 95� (which our desert heat would reach 120� In summer) the AC never cooled properly. The air exiting the vents would only get between 70� - 80� when it should be 40� & was in our other vehicles in the same conditions. The AC would stop blowing ANY cold air when idling & would blow HOT exterior air when making a Uturn & hitting the gas hard. Honda told me it was performing the same as the other new ones on the lot so that was just how the AC?s worked & corporate did nothing to help. The automatic doors failed & had to be serviced several times in the 3 years I unfortunately had to put up with this awful vehicle. I hated those 3 years & was so glad to be rid of it. Test drive the car like crazy before you take it home. After you drive off the lot Honda will not work with you. I even sought lawyers for lemon law & it was more headache than it was worth. Made me never trust Honda again.

Love, love, love this car!

This is the perfect family vehicle! Something for everyone--good looks, comfort, safety, convenient features, reliability. It is a fun vehicle to drive and looks sporty sitting in the driveway!

My third Odessey. Very reliable but inside is shod

Drives like a dream. However the overall workmanship is shoddy, though better than the latest model that I also treat drove. The 2018 EXL was so noisy that I opted for the 2015.

Perfect! We Love it!

The EX-L is a must. Above that and you are just being spoiled. Plenty of room. Luxurious ride. Looks good. Meets all of our needs and exceeds most of our expectations.

Safest, most convenient and reliable car

This car is perfect for my family and all of their friends and sports equipment. It drive beautifully and is super safe. I have owned 2 to date.

It fits my purpose.

I like to help others to get around where they need to. And I always wanted to have a bigger car to fit more people. And this minivan fills in the gap.

Awesome vehicle

I have owned Honda's in the past and am a firm believer in them. This Odyssey is no different. We have only had it for a short while, but have found it to be an awesome vehicle. It is a very smooth, comfortable ride and has plenty of room for the entire family. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a family vehicle. You'll love it!