2019 Passport

2019 Honda Passport

2019 Honda Passport

4.5

Have You Driven the 2019 Honda Passport?

I purchased the Honda Passport in July 2019

by Big Al from Corpus Christi, Texas on Tue Sep 10 2019

I purchased my new Honda Passport in July 2019 because my Silverado truck broke down on me only after 6 1/2 years and would have cost me over $5000 to fix (after I paid it off in January 2019). Anyway, since I recently retired, I want to travel with my wife. I was looking for an SUV that had a V-6 engine, give me good mileage and can go off road. By off road, I mean that it will need to travel through senderos (dirt roads) to get to my ranch here in South Texas. I don't plan on using it as an ATV, I just need to get to the ranchhouse. I looked around and really liked the Passport, so I bought the Passport Sport. Since I am 64 years old, I am not used to having buttons to shift the gears, rear view camera and I never had a vehicle that can help you stay in your lane. I really like the safety features, the look and feel of the Passport.

I love the new Honda Passport

by BarbaraH from Georgetown, IN on Tue Aug 13 2019

Just purchased a 2019 Honda Passport. Had previously owned Honda CRV-s, but decided to buy a little larger, more comfortable Honda SUV. I would definitely recommend the Passport. Very comfortable, roomy, quiet smooth ride, and handles very well on the road. Lots of standard safety features on the new Passport also, and navigation system is great.

Happier with this suv than my Honda Pilot

by KC from Lake City, Florida on Thu Jul 04 2019

This vehicle is one of the best I’ve owned. Love the comfort, performance and quietness of the interior. The only thing that could make it better is Honda’s 10 speed transmission.

Right car for a single guy

by Mr. Teacher from Los Angeles on Sat Aug 03 2019

Have owned my Passport Touring for a little over a week and I love it. Was in the market for a car more fitting to my “size”. Had test driven a Tacoma and did not like the amount of legroom passengers and driver had. Threw the notion of getting a pick-up out the window. The Passport had always been on my mind but never made the effort to test drive it. I’m so happy I did! Loved the handling, the engine power, enough to pick and go. The plentiful features that come with the touring model, especially the premium sound system. Love that I have the convenience of space to carry many things. A little on the pricey side, but well worth it and sets it apart from some of the SUVs in the market. Gas mileage is as expected for a car this size, even better than I had thought, averaging 22-23 mpg. An absence of a gear shifter takes some getting use to. I do miss a center console that can work as an armrest, the armrest are a bit small but can be adjusted which helps. Sunroof is a nice add-on, especially when enjoying that California weather. Overall, very happy with my car.

Very Nice SUV

by Steven with the Blue 2019 Honda Passport from Freehold, NJ on Sun Aug 25 2019

The 2019 Honda Passport is beautiful inside and out. The Touring package has pretty much all the bells-and-whistles that you could think of. I like the way it drives, it handles well and is very comfortable. I filled out 5 stars for Value for the Money and Reliability but that is something that can only be determined after a fairly long period of time. As I just purchased the car today, I guess we will see. I am hoping that it is as Reliable as my 2004 Honda Pilot was which got me 15.5 years and 264,000 miles before it died. I really like this car.

Loving my new 2019 Honda Passport

by Kathleen A. from Castleton, NY on Wed Oct 30 2019

So far, I am very happy with my choice. The Honda Passport looks great, rides smoothly and has all the bells and whistles I could hope for. I can't wait to use my automatic starter on the cold mornings.

Most Reliable Car

by Maria T Rodriguez from Louisville KY on Mon Sep 16 2019

Meet all needs of space and confort for me and my kids. Super safe and helpful the new fixtures that comes with. Love the line between sporty and fancy! I’m in love with my car

Most comfortable car I have ever owned

by Major from Dover, NH on Fri Aug 23 2019

Comfortable front and back. Great headroom and legroom. Nice to look at and drive! Great visibility and and all the cameras and sensors make it very safe to drive, too.

New Vehicle-Great Decision

by DogMan from Georgetown on Thu Dec 05 2019

We just purchased our 2019 Passport Elite to replace our 2017 Pilot. We loved the pilot but never used the 3rd row seating. The AWD Passport is nimble, powerful and comfortable. We're big fans of Honda, in general, and this vehicle earns every bit of our praise.

I’ve only had it for a few hundred miles. So hard

by Our passport time from Staten island on Sat Dec 14 2019

So far in a couple of months since we’ve owned it we love it. Last car had no technology at all so there is a learning curve. Like everything else I’m sure there are features we were lower than usual all the time and somethat we will never use. Wife has trouble stepping up into it, considering a running board. But first impression is, best car I’ve ever owned.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10