NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Passport

2019 Honda Passport

2019 Honda Passport

4.5

Have You Driven the 2019 Honda Passport?

We selected the right Honda mid-size SUV.

by Vicki & George M. from Binghamton, NY on Sat Mar 30 2019

Having only had our Honda Passport Elite for less than a week we are very pleased with it. It is roomy and has all the options of more expensive cars we tried our. The push button transmission will take a little to get used to but it is great so far. The ride height is higher and allows for great visibility. Gas mileage is better than expected with enough power to move when you need to. We got the car that fits our needs at this point in our lives.

Honda has a hit w Passport

by Dana S from Fuquay Varina, NC on Tue May 28 2019

Perfect car for me. Smaller than a pilot, bigger than a crv with all the easy to use tech features even I can use. Traded a Lexus that I had for 4 years and never did figure out the tech features. Passport is so user friendly!!

I purchased the Honda Passport in July 2019

by Big Al from Corpus Christi, Texas on Tue Sep 10 2019

I purchased my new Honda Passport in July 2019 because my Silverado truck broke down on me only after 6 1/2 years and would have cost me over $5000 to fix (after I paid it off in January 2019). Anyway, since I recently retired, I want to travel with my wife. I was looking for an SUV that had a V-6 engine, give me good mileage and can go off road. By off road, I mean that it will need to travel through senderos (dirt roads) to get to my ranch here in South Texas. I don't plan on using it as an ATV, I just need to get to the ranchhouse. I looked around and really liked the Passport, so I bought the Passport Sport. Since I am 64 years old, I am not used to having buttons to shift the gears, rear view camera and I never had a vehicle that can help you stay in your lane. I really like the safety features, the look and feel of the Passport.

Not a bad start for a 3rd Gen. Passport

by PassportGuy from Wapakoneta, OHIO on Sun Jun 30 2019

This Passport, for a single guy, meets my needs and then some with its spacious cabin and large cargo area. Initially, I thought it was done as a rather copy cat of the pilot, and I still think it is, but Honda managed to find a way to give this passport its own personality with a different back end, dual exhaust, and what I believe to be the best looking front end of the Honda SUV lineup. The inside is quiet when driving and as of yet almost a month into my ownership, I haven't heard any squeaks or rattles. My avg. fuel economy on a several hundred mile trip has been slightly better than where Honda pegs it at, 26mpg. (Mine is an AWD Touring) The infotainment screen is quick, although, I wish it were the same as the current generation Accord, with volume and search buttons and small buttons lining the 8" screen. The Accord, for me is the benchmark of what an infotainment system should be. While the front driver and passenger seats are comfortable, I do wish Honda had a main center arm rest as found on the 2nd generation Pilot, a solid piece shared between the passenger and driver rather than the smaller armrests. To Hondas credit, the armrests are adjustable. The touring has a 540 watt 10 speaker sound system that is a joy to listen to with many different configurations available for getting the most out of it. Other neat features on my touring are the power folding side mirrors and the lighted cup holders and door trim at night when the headlights are on. The AC feels strong and ice cold. LED high and low beams are a nice feature on dark roads. At the sticker price of $42225.00 Its not a bad value but be sure to work hard for the best deal you're able to make.

Best Honda Yet!

by Kristyh68 from Williamsport, IN on Fri Jun 21 2019

I love the Passport. I've owned a Crosstour, 2 CRV's and a Pilot. The Passport is so nice. Its bigger than my CRV but smaller than my Pilot. It is a very classy car. I bought the touring and it's like driving on a cloud. Great bells and whistles on this one. Nice job Honda.

I really love my Passport Elite! it’s a great SUV

by Bob love my Passport from Aztec, New Mexico on Wed Jun 12 2019

Everything about my Passport Elite is great, from the design, the ride, the V-6 engine & the comfort of my vehicle is the best that I can ask for!

Happier with this suv than my Honda Pilot

by KC from Lake City, Florida on Thu Jul 04 2019

This vehicle is one of the best I’ve owned. Love the comfort, performance and quietness of the interior. The only thing that could make it better is Honda’s 10 speed transmission.

I love the new Honda Passport

by BarbaraH from Georgetown, IN on Tue Aug 13 2019

Just purchased a 2019 Honda Passport. Had previously owned Honda CRV-s, but decided to buy a little larger, more comfortable Honda SUV. I would definitely recommend the Passport. Very comfortable, roomy, quiet smooth ride, and handles very well on the road. Lots of standard safety features on the new Passport also, and navigation system is great.

Great Honda

by COOKER from Cleveland, Ohio on Fri Jul 19 2019

I traded a Pilot in as this car is basically the same but a little shorter. It seems to have more power. Very nice vehicle wife loves it.

Nicest vehicle I have ever owned.

by Mike from PA. from Bradford,PA on Wed Jul 03 2019

This suv has all the safety features Honda has. Smooth quiet ride and plenty of room makes this one comfortable vehicle. Very happy with our Passport. Lots of positive comments also.

1 2 3 4 5 6