2019 Honda Passport consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Passport Honda
Explore the 2019 Honda Passport
Shop the 2019 Honda Passport
3.7

A/C problem restricted it's use.

You need to keep checking the A/C and make sure it's blowing COLD air. We leased a new '19 in March and when we needed the A/C two months later it only blew hot air. The dealer said there wasn't enough refrigerant put in at the factory and added some. That worked for 3 summers (I think). We live up north and when we turned on the A/C this May (3 years later) it was only blowing hot air. Now the dealer says it's a compressor leak problem. We're looking at $2600 to get the A/C back on a car that was driven 25,000 miles in an area where A/C is needed less then half of the year. If I would have checked the A/C output temperature at the vents regularly (even in cooler weather), I might have caught it under warranty. Honda Customer Service would only look at the date we discovered it. My GMC Sierra will blow out 40deg air on a hot day. We plan to buy this Passport but I will check the A/C temp more often. Hopefully you don't have this problem. Save Share Reply Quote

Just had it two days - LOVE IT - more later

it's still brand new for me but I did extensive research online, so I knew what I was getting when I went to the dealer. I know after only 350 miles, Ima love it. More later!

Comfortable and capable but mediocre tech

The Passport lives up to the reviews of a comfy ride, spacious interior and smooth engine. The styling is surprisingly distinctive despite being a chopped off Pilot. Biggest ding is the tech. The touchscreen and functions are slow and glitchy. No compass, and to play music off your phone, you have to connect by cable. And the backup camera does not give you warning beeps when you get close to something. The cross traffic warning, however, is nice. The more expensive exterior colors are sharp if you don't mind the added charge.

Best choice I've made in auto buying.

This car meets all my "needs" & "wants" in the process of buying a car. I got practical AND luxury, all in one. I dreaded the process, but this car met ALL my criteria.

Honda is the best

Love this vehicle this is my 3rd Honda previsly owned two cry they were also good just wanted more room and v6 for towing perfect

4.3

Honda Never Disappoints

This car was such a great and reliable car! It served my needs well and made it so easy and comfortable when traveling! The space it provides is wonderful and makes carrying people easy! Honda is a reliable company and this car did not stray from that standard. If you are looking for a smaller, reliable, and sportier family car option, this is the car for you!

Surpassed my expectations

My husband and I came to the dealership just to get a feel for Honda cars and we ended up buying a new Honda Passport 2019 right on the spot. I test drove it and feel in love with it right away. Beautiful car inside and out, drives smooth, GPS nav and heated wheel and seats warm my heart :)

Good car

Car has met expectations. Nice 2 row SUV fits my needs. Comfortable ride. Nice space in rear for hauling stuff. Really like push button fold down rear seats for hauling large objects Gas mileage decent but not outstanding. Computer shows gas mileage to be about 10% more than it actually gets - disappointing. Would like to have been able to get something other than black interior when I bought it last summer. Collision warning system pretty useless. Gives false positives when meeting car in curve sometimes. Grey wheels makes them look dirty even when clean. Brighter would have been better. I like the old fashion shifter better than the push buttons. I have to look down to select gear. Old fashioned shifter, I didn't. But I still like the car! No problems with it so far at 13,000 miles

Super car buying experience happy campers.

Car is just What we were looking for love all the safety features performance and it’s a great looking car.Alex is very professional and knows what he is doing

The best car we have owned so far!

The Passport is a great suv! Beautiful sporty exterior. Lots of room inside, which is what we needed. Gets great gas mileage. We are very satisfied with this car!