2018 Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

2018 Honda Pilot

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda Pilot?

Love my Pilot

by Mevasquez from Lodi, CA on Mon May 28 2018

I absolutely love my Pilot. I traded in an older Pilot for my 2018. The upgrades are amazing. Honda had definitely caught up with the technology times.

Best car I have ever had

by Bass2Tenor from Whittier, CA on Fri Apr 20 2018

My first Pilot, a 2005, was my dream car. I hated to get rid of it, but I thought it was time to upgrade. I made the mistake of replacing it with a 2016 Pilot. It was a mistake because it was the first model year for that series and many of the electronic gadgets just didn't work like they should. There were other problems as well, but the electronics package was the big thing. Then I upgraded to the 2018 Touring Pilot. Wow, what a difference. All the electronics work great, no more goofy driver mirror with a bubble section on the end, no more suction cup marks that would not come out of the 2016's rear window, plus added Car Play (I love that feature), and the transmission seems to shift smoother. I'm back in the car of my dreams. This one gets about 2-3 MGP better than the 2005 and has all the safety sensors to keep me from running off the road or rear-ending someone. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who has a large family, needs to tow up to 5,000 lbs, or like to go out in the snow or the mountains. This car will do it all, and do it in style.

Very comfortable ride. Everything at your finger t

by Betty Ann from Seaford, DE on Wed Jul 25 2018

Met our needs with quality, comfort, sits 8 people, leg room, style and reliability. Very happy with this purchase. Write ups and reviews on this car are wonderful.

It's a home run

by mom k from Saddle Brook NJ on Sat Aug 18 2018

Very smooth ride,lots of bells and whistles. Would definitely recommend this vehicle. I wasn't sure I would be happy with a smaller vehicle but I'm impressed. My previous vehicle was a Chevy Suburban and I just loved it but it was time to go smaller since the kids are now grown.

Not the car I expected from honda

by Dan from Indianapolis Indiana on Mon Dec 17 2018

Have the top model. Don’t even think of going to a car wash. Transmission (9 speed) waste of money and very jerky Arm rests are the worst I have ever had or used. Navigation will not link up to goggle navigation. Radio over technical.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great vehicle

by bauerod from Billings, MT on Thu Apr 12 2018

Purchased the 2018 Elite after much research. Very happy with our decision. We were between the Pilot, Highlander, and Atlas. The Highlander was smaller and didn’t have Apple CarPlay. The Atlas, although nice, doesn’t have the track record the Highlander and Pilot have. Although many reviews complain about the 9-speed transmission, we have been happy. It does behave differently than a traditional transmission but it just takes time to get used to. Very happy with how quiet the interior is at highway speed and the ride is great. Very happy with the mileage we are getting so far. We only have a few dislikes…the infotainment system is a little slow and not quite as intuitive as it could be. I wish the auto start/stop feature could be disabled permanently instead of having to do it at each start-up. Although it has the premium sound system, the bass is lacking but is sufficient for a family hauler. I wish the Honda Link app would allow you to remotely start the car. Rear entertainment system is great for trips with the kids. I can use the HDMI input and use my phone to stream movies. Overall very satisfied with our purchase.

Equally as reliable as the other Honda's I have ow

by Ernie and Sandra's Pilot from Kaufman, TX on Tue Aug 28 2018

Comfortable and roomy, providing all the required creature comforts. Of major importance is room for our three grandchildren. I enjoy the economy, value and safety the vehicle provides. Not to be forgotten is the exceptional performance of a SUV with a 3.5 liter engine! I plan to buy another Honda Pilot when the time comes.

Very spacious on the inside, lost of room for kids

by Olmyone from Gilbert, Az. on Mon Feb 19 2018

I bought this car for my wife and she loves it. Lots of tech and safety features. Lots of room for the humongous car seat we have. Very smooth ride, especially for travelling. Switching to economy mode while traveling save some gas, great feature for long trips.

I love my new Honda!!

by MelissaAR from Little Rock, AR on Mon Jun 04 2018

Love my new car! It has great head room, especially in the third row in comparison to other cars in this group. Lots of cup holders and USB outlets in front and back. Love the captain chairs in back and the under deck storage in the back. Lots of room in rear even with the third row in use! The arm rests in the front instead of the console and the push button gear selection both took a bit to get used to.

Very nice car

by Golfplayer from VAnce Alalbama on Thu Aug 23 2018

I like it very much, it is a very comfortable car. This vehicle drives and handles great it has a lot of options. I would recommend this vehicle to any of my friends.