2021 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

$19,650 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2021 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Elantra

Gas mileage is inflated and mis-leading

The gas mileage read-out is inflated when compared to the manually calculated mileage. We track every fill-up to determine the true gas mileage. Someone should investigate.

Fun car and full of technology!

It came down to a Corolla vs Elantra. The Elantra is so much more fun to drive with a better warranty and standard features. Try the SEL package and you can’t go wrong!

Great style and amenities for the money

I shopped for this car. I wanted the N-Line with a manual transmission. Due to the car shortage I had my pick of white or white. The only feature on the interior I’m not crazy about is the large raised handle for the passenger in the center of the car. It makes it seem smaller because it’s so prominent. Other than that the car is amazing so far.

Get you a Elantra

This car meets all my need. The Bose system is the icing on the cake. I’m ready to go on a road trip. The gas mileage this car gets is AMAZING

Most Reliable vehicle with all the amazing perks!

This car meets every single one of my needs. It has the best updated features and fit for safeness. Wireless charging, apple car play, smooth ride, and nice space.

Great car

This car is satisfying everything that we need in a car at this time. It is very comfortable and drives great with excellent gas mileage.

Most convenient car I have ever used. Love it

This car fulfills all my expectations. It has all the features I wanted. It’s an excellent car. Very smooth to drive..wider screen. Above all it can my phone through Apple Car Play.

Very nicely equip car

The car has very good safety equipment. Is a comfortable riding car. Meets all my needs and more. Have not had the car but a few days but I like it very much.

Nice car

Great car, affordable price. Im very happy with it even though my dealer was money hungry and I talked them down 2 hundred dollars out of the payment. Its worth it for the right deal.

totally exceeds all my expectitations.

runs great looks great it is fun to drive very sleek looking very dependable. Vehicle inside very comfortable and overall interior design very pleasing. Extremely happy with purchase of this vehicle.