2021 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

$19,650 starting MSRP
side view of 2021 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2021 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Elantra

The new design on the Elantra is absolutely beauti

I’m in Love with my new car!! I could not be happier especially since it was the best car buying experience ever!! The new design is very impressive!! It drives like a dream!!

Amazing Car

Very reliable and nice interior, lost of space and amazing colors. Needed reliable car to commute with my boys and this is perfect for that

A real gem

A real gem. Nice lines, good audio system, good performance. A real pleasure to drive. Better than advertised on TV. Purchase price very appealing too.

LOVE IT

I absolutely love this car. The drive is amazing and I love that you can start the car with the A/C on from your home so it is nice and cold when you get in. Great upgrade from the 2018 Elantra.

So far so good

I just bought this car but so far I love it ! The ride is so smooth. The seats are very comfortable. Lots of room! Trunk is huge.

Awsome

This car has all the toys and gadgets I wanted and more. Great ride. Many safety features are standard and provide a feeling of security I wanted for me and my passengers.

Loving this Hyundai

This is my first time owning a Hyundai and I couldn't be happier. The new design of the 2021 Hyundai is gorgeous! It drives so nice and has every safety and tech gadget you can imagine. You would think it was a luxury vehicle but the price is beyond reasonable.

Most reliable car I own

This car met all my needs. It’s a great gas saver!! I love the different features the car have and the color! It rides like Lexus! This my first car since high school and I love it

I have been a repeat customer 3 times

Love the ride and comfort of the car. Color blue is fantastic and love the new look. Leg room in the back is comfortable and love the back camera.

Best car I've owned

This car is perfect. I needed a bigger vehicle for my son and this one worked out great. All of the features are amazing. Safest car I've driven!