2021 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2021 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2021 Hyundai Elantra

Best car I've owned

This car is perfect. I needed a bigger vehicle for my son and this one worked out great. All of the features are amazing. Safest car I've driven!

Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

This car is very comfortable and rides very smooth. I have had Hyundai cars for many yrs. Some we bought and now we lease. We enjoy the comfort of leasing.

4.3

A comfortable car.

This car meets most of my needs as a senior. Seats are comfortable with the lumbar heated feature. For one with arthritic hands, there is ease for everything including the gas tank.

Best car we have owned

For a compact it is very roomy and the gas mileage is awesome. 43 mpg on the highway. The handling is very responsive and and the turning radius is quite small.

Best car I have ever owned

The car meets every need I was looking for in a new car. Best ride, great sound system, very comfortable, great looks, cool looking rims

Best car I’ve purchased

I love my new Elantra sel. So comfortable and great gas mileage. The car is packed with features. I highly recommend it. Go buy one today!

Great first vehicle purchase for my son

Price, comfort of vehicle. Looked at other brands before making a decision. I felt this car was the best value for my money. Will be great on gas also

A very nice piece of machinery! 👌🏾✨

The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t have reverse back up motion sensors. Like backing in the driveway for example. Other thank that I love the car so far! Elantra’s are always reliable!

4.1

Small car with lurury car amenities

We just bought our limited elantra and have had it for about a week. So far we have been impressed with it so far and hope it will hold up long term. Our first hyundai so we took a leap of faith in the brand as their products are starting to be class leading. Still concerned about ivt transmission and if it will last. Will follow up with a long term review at 6 months Pros +Design is fresh +Interior layout feels elegant and also makes sens +Tech works the way it should +Everything inside fits together we'll +Good headlights +Simple controls + Big back seat + Front seat has ample legroom ever for people over 6 feet + Good visibility Cons Some interior plastics should be better even for this class. Arm rest do not have padding or very little. This can be fixed with minimal cost by hyundai For a limited model no memory seats or ventilated seats. Only offered on the hybrid limited model. not sure why limited models get different equipment. Kind of annoyed. Highway bumps are well absorbed ride wise the the noise is tiresome. Digital key does not work as well as advertised. We still can't get 2 people set up even after calling bluelink support. No full screen android auto. Defeats the big screen.

2021 Hyundai Elantra: Very Fast and Agile

This car was a joy to drive. The new design was superb and the technological enhancements were right on time. Find an open road, and let it perform. In a word: WOW!