2018 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT

Love our Elantra

Stylish, fuel efficient and holds the road nicely. A pleasure to drive. Our first Elantra was a lease, we decided to buy a new one when our lease ended.

Love our Elantra

3 time owner

Needed room for a car seat and a Great Dane and my veloster - as much as I loved it - wasn't cutting it. The GT was a nice upgrade without having to go the sedan route.

My Very First New Car

I was very nervous about buying a brand new car / I went to several dealers but no one was truly listening to me. Then I went to Green Hyundai and they showed me the perfect car for my needs and price range. I am amazed every day how great this car is. Great pick up smooth handling and I still have not had to fill tank as I am getting great gas milage .

4.0

Very nice

So far, very nice, spacious and safe. We enjoy driving it both in the city and on the highway. Also nice to try the hatchback.

Fun to drive

We had a Kia Optima, and it was a nice car, but way under powered. Someone broadsided it, so we bought the Hyundai instead. Beautiful little car, lots of get up and go, great stereo, and all the comforts. Leather seats, the front ones heated. Really nice 18" rims with low profile tires. Alerts for someone being beside you when changing lanes, and a large screen display, with included navigation for 3 years. Rides a little stiff, but it's a sport version, so that's expected. There's a squeak in the dash the dealer can't find, so that's pretty annoying, but all in all a great car.

4.0

Had to buy a car

Car was a great value for the money. We opted to have all the bell and whistles. Tech package and the exterior package. We also used true car so fully loaded financed under 25 k . Price is right . Doesn?t handle like my german Passat or is as quite but I?m very surprised with the fit and finish. Clean lines inside. Nav and audio system easy to use. Clean and clear dash. The led light output great light with a great range. We have 800 miles on it now so check in later

Best car I?ve driven

This car meets all my needs. It?s small and compact but still has plenty of room on the inside for car seats. This is the perfect car for our starting family

4.3

Car makers need to know this

This car is almost perfect. It?s missing some features that should be standard by 2018. One touch up windows, auto temp control and power seats. Other than that it?s a great, stylish hatch back. Just from driving it a few days I can say it?s better on gas than it claims, I am getting average about 4-5 mpg over what it stated. The sports edition would be lovely, but is crazy pricey, and would be great if there were an option to have only some features of the sports edition in the base edition ( moon roof, power seats, push to start...). Overall, great, stylish, sporty!

Great car for the money

Hyundai has a new policy, they will bring the car to you to test drive it. What a great idea. I feel in love with the car as soon as I sat in it. Then I drove the Elantra GT. Very smooth riding, responsive steering and quiet riding. I special love all the tech that came in this version.