2018 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT

meets my expectations

Pleasantly Surprised. Very Comfy - Engine has a quick get up and go. Great Speakers / Sound - User Friendly........ Highly Recommend ! ! ! !

Loving My GT

I love how much fun this car is to drive. Beeping in and out of traffic and great power for the highway. It?s also so sexy looking and stands out with the new grill front.

Value of the vehicle is worth the price

I had a different Hyundai in mind that I was going to drive off the lot with, but I ended up in a still partially wrapped bright blue Elantra GT. The ride is smooth, the interior/exterior are excellent and the features in the base model are enough to keep anyone happy with the value. When driving in town is accelerates seamlessly, when on the interstate the sound in the cabin is stellar. The body doesn't roll much at all through on and off ramps and the vehicle doesn't feel like it's going to blow over in a strong wind. I feel safe, comfortable and in the right century in this car! I'm so happy with my purchase.

Vehicle I have always wanted

This car is sporty, roomy, economical, and just fun to drive. Has plenty of storage for trips and shopping, the seats are so comfortable, the dash is awesome. A very well designed vehicle.

4.4

A very reliable car.

This car meets my expectations. The seats are comfortable with adequate leg space. Does not need frequent car repair services. I love this model vehicle.

Great ?automobile!

I used to own an Elantra sedan. I think it was a 2003. Lasted a long time! Really liked the car. Then I drove an escape (2013) for a few years To help my parents with there walkers. Never liked it. Traded in for a 2018 elantra gt Absolutely LOVE ? this car! I am 62 years old I have driven many vehicle's Worked for airlines 31 years. Drive everything you could imagine. Bottom line is I have a great deal to compare to Pound for pound Dollar for dollar This is the BEST car I have ever owned!

First new car I've had in 30 years

This car meets all my needs. I transport people alot so I need a 4 door car with head and leg room. It also has plenty of luggage space for when I need to transport to and from the airport.

fun to drive

gets me from point a to b fun to drive fits my needs perfectly , my family loves it 2 kids fit perfect in the back seats..

Best performance for the money

After owning a Kia Optima, the Elantra GT Sport is by far a better car. The styling, performance, and fun factor difference is considerable. Although the Kia was a very nice looking car, the performance was always an issue. The Elantra had so many more features (free wifi for 3 years, including navigation, more horsepower for the money).

Love this car

Overall amazing vehicle love the way it drives in city and county however it doesn?t deal well when hitting cats. Overall only complaint 10/10 would recommend