2018 Hyundai Elantra GT consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Elantra GT Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Elantra GT

Pretty Fancy.

This is the first new car I have ever owned, while i anticipate enjoying the comfort of the heated steering wheel this winter, the Andriod Auto in it could use some work, half the time when I plug my phone in it doesnt work and I just downloaded the app a couple weeks ago. other than that I am very pleased with the car it's self. as i previously owned a base model 2008 Accent the size is much better and it has quite the bit of pep to it when on the highway. Very comfortable.

Very reliable, efficient and comfortable car

After driving several cars the Hyundai Elantra was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is smooth and it handles like a solid sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology!

4.4

Symmetrical Qualitative Value

The best warranty on the market. The lowest price on the market. The Hyundai brand has proven it?s right to own a large part of the market.

Best car I have ever owned.

The technology is magnificent and intuitive. I matches my lifestyle and budget without any sacrifices. It is really a sharp looking car. Very impressive. I expect to own this for a long time.

4.4

Best kept secret value!

This car is practical yet sporty enough to have fun. It is a hatch back with a decent amount of storage space. However this chassis and the power plant is on par with other sport cars that I have driven. Very comparable to a VW GTI in my opinion. The 2018 has also been upgraded quite a bit from the 2017 which i was also looking at. I did not get the Turbo 1.6L, but the 2.0 has plenty of power to get you in trouble with the law. The sound system is pretty good. Not on par with the Kia Soul, but good enough for the package. The cabin is very quiet. Apple play is the icing on the cake.

Love it!

Our son loves his new car. Uses it for work and personal use. We also have the same car. Very reliable car, we don?t have terry now.

Love my new car!

I read a newspaper article about this car probably 9 months ago, which was really a rave review of it. I went and looked at it about 7 months ago and liked it but didn't test drive because I thought I'd keep my Mini. For some reason, last month went and looked at the dealer web site and there was a Hyundai cash incentive and the car had been marked down, so I knew I could get it for a good price (manual transmission). Test drove it, loved it! Zippy, cute, comfortable, lots of toys (Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay e.g.) that I didn't have before. Dealer met my price, yay! Love, love, love my Hyundai! Hyundai has great cars at value pricing all figured out.

First New Car

The car is great! I got the GT sport with tech package and it has many features. Its great fun to drive when i want to and its comfy. Makes daily driving relaxing and fun. I want to take the long way home with this!

A Lot of Fun for a Little Price

The car's exterior styling is pretty plain in some areas and I don't love the factory wheels. However, for the price you get a gutsy high torque turbo with great leather interior and solid tech options. The car is already fast with the dual clutch, 6.3 to 60. It has plenty of room on the inside and can expand to a great amount of cargo space. I put a K&N cold air I take on mine and it pulls really quickly with solid shifts and fast acceleration. Simple aftermarket additions could make this little turbo a monster.

New car and loving it!

New car and so far very good! Love this car, drives great and looks great too! Hoping to be driving this for years to come.