2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2019 IONIQ Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid
Shop the 2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid

Gets Great MPG!

Gets great MPG, range, and comfort ratings! Interfaces well with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. A little tight in the back, but definitely a great car to own! My biggest issue has been with Hyundai corporate, the Hyundai dealerships, and using any warranty the car comes with. VERY frustrating. Other than that, it's a great car (except for the absurd amount of orange peel in the paint).

So Happy with my Ioniq

Got my 2019 Ioniq hybrid end of March 2019. Could not be happier. Base model had everything I wanted most especially a nice sound system with Apple Car Play, XM, and HD Radio. Above all: I get amazing mileage. In the summer I was often getting 60+ mpg. That has, as expected, decreased in the winter cold. But still usually in the 50s.

Another reliable carfrom Hyundai

Great car and the mileage rating is WOW! The ride is super for such a small car. The safety technology in the car is super and I still find amazing. Definitely got the biggest bang for the buck.

Nice. More powerful than the Prius C

Love this car. My only gripe is that the visibility could be better. The Apple interface is a showstopper, and I now could not live without it!

This is my second Ioniq, great value!

Love the design and performance of this great Ioniq Hybrid. Great gas mileage, durable and reliable. Love the heated seats, storage capacity, sun roof, safety features and handling.

1.1

Own One For Five Months

I love this car. I find that it has more then enough pick-up, and if you use the sport mode its really fast. I consistently in the high 50's mpg. Its very comfortable and the electronics are great. Its a great car! Its only 25 grand.

First hybrid

First hybrid I have own. Three weeks owning ; get around 50 plus mpg. Interior nice, seats comfortable. Info is easy to read and understand. Has power to go on highways and ready picks up but losing. Mpg. Slow stop to go but you can punch it.

New Hyundai Ioniq

Looking for a car that was economical for my daily drive to work. Supposed to get around 55mpg but the best I have gotten so far is 53mpg. My average is around 46mpg. I would guess that has to do with having to run the AC while driving or melt. I enjoy the car so far.

1.9

very unreliable brand new car

In my first 3 months of ownership, have had 3 major malfunctions. First, unexplained engine warning lights, second, unexplained flat tire, third, defective water pump leaving me stranded 3 hours from home. Took 9 days to get car repaired.

Surprisingly liveable car

Being in real estate, I put on a lot of miles and bought my Ioniq Blue trim to save money on gas. The car has exceeded expectations by being well equipped, well put together and is an incredible value! As others here have stated, you won't win any races, but you can put the transmission in sport which helps when keeping up with fast traffic. No reason to buy a Prius and pay $5K more.