2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid consumer reviews

$22,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 IONIQ Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid
Shop the 2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid

Best Hyundai vehicle I have owned!

The Ioniq is relatively spacious, compared to my previous Hyundai vehicles (Elantra(2) & Sonata(2) . The front offers plenty of legroom, the rear has slightly less leg room, but adequate. The console layout is nice and easily accessible . The gas mileage has far exceeded my expectations and have so far averaged 3.5 Litres/100KM / 1050-1100 KM on a tank of gas. I am not going to win any drag races with it, however I find the power sufficient for my needs.

perfect car!

Great drive. Love the 55 MPG - fabulous price - all the "bells and whistles" love it love it love it! so happy I am reducing my carbon footprint

4.0

Very interesting car

I am surprised at this car every time i drive it. It does everything i need it to do. Very good mpg. Seems well built comming from Ulsan.

Brand new

Have only had this car for a few days but love the comfort and technology along with the safety features. Great gas mileage and handles well.

New, easy to use, prettier than a prius

Feature packed, fuel efficient, practical, comfortable, a lower estimated cost-to-own per Edmunds calculator than even a base Prius C. I'm getting between 54 and 64 MPG, and am still finding ways to enjoy and arrange the features.

Recently purchased the Ioniq Hybrid

The only CON I have for this car is the get up and go factor, but honestly it's not as bad as some other hybrids I have been in. It has plenty of power and the slight lag is due to the style of car, it's not a Porsche. Overall I am extremely happy with this car. The value for money is tremendous. Super comfortable to drive, great gas mileage, the Ultimate package is TOTALLY worth it for the additions. This car makes my commute super enjoyable and comfortable. I highly recommend this car.

I liked from the first time I drove it.

I like everything about this car. I wasn't going to trade, just wanted to test drive it. After driving it, I fell in love with it, and bought it, and haven't regretted it for one instance.

Best value for money hybrid!

Previously owned a Prius, and was about to trade it for a new one when I came across the Ioniq. In just about every way it is a better car than the Prius. Averaging 63mpg at present, it has better fuel economy, it is much more responsive, has better acceleration, is much quieter, more spacious interior that simply looks and feels a great deal nicer, and my SEL model has a lot of standard equipment, including Apple CarPlay, adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, autonomous emergency braking, reversing camera with side traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, dual-zone climate control and heated front seats. On top of that, it cost about $6,000 less than an equivalently equipped Prius!

My favorite car I ever owned

It seats four comfortably and gets fabulous mileage. It is quiet, reliable, has profound safety features, and I love the wireless phone charging. The GPS system is fabulous and user friendly. This model has all the bells and whistles!

Good Thus far and average about 60 mpg

Purchased this vehicle about 3 weeks ago. So far it has been good. With a little bit of conservative driving I am averaging 60 mpg and I drive at least 75mph on Highway. If I drove at posted speeds it would probably be even better.