2013 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

$20,895–$21,195 MSRP range
side view of 2013 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2013 Hyundai Sonata

My second Sonata, not my last! Love it!!!

I have loved both of my new Sonatas, beginning with my 2004, which I drove until 2012, when I bought my new 2013. Bought tires and a battery, otherwise oil changes and she is good to go. My next Sonata will be a sporty, red one. Did I mention that I am73! Old enough to recognize quality when I see and experience it for over 15 years with Hyundai. Go, Scott Fink!!

4.4

So far, So great

I have only had the car a few days but it has great get-up-and-go. I am tall with long legs, so it feels a little cramped but not unbearable. It has a great safety rating.

a good value

This car exceeds my expectations for value and features. I had not expected to find a car this model year ,trim level for this price. Cars.com made car shopping much easier.

4.3

Great car

Tis is my daughters car and we have had no problem with it except for the fuel pump. This car looks good and is comfortable. It runs great and seems to be holding up great. Would definately reccomend it to anyone.

3.9

Just traded.

Just traded my '13 hyundai Sonata after 5 years and 107,00 miles. I got great service for the most part from this vehicle. Great warranty and I liked the style of it inside and out. What I didn't like and what kept me from buying another Hyundai was how often the vehicle went through brakes and tires! I've been driving 38 years and have never experienced a vehicle do this. On average I put approx. 20k a year on my car, but this thing would just eat tires and brakes.

Great value

A lovely car. If you are looking for a comfortable four door sedan, you will not be disappointed. It looks better than the competition in my opinion.

4.4

Best car I've ever owned!

This car meets all my needs. It is not large but I can fit two car seats in with a little room to spare. The trunk has lots of room.

I feel spoiled driving this car!! Love it!!

Plenty of leg room in the front and back. It has the bells and whistles. Reliable car. Very comfortable. I feel safe in the car and would definitely take it on a road trip.

great car

great car. head room is a little snug. But I'm 6'4", so it's probably the best sedan on the market in that area. Highly recommend.

4.1

Really good car to get me to Dr. Appointments

Bought my car in 2015 My engine went out and it's only 2019 warranty expired now I have to pay out of pocket plus I'm disabled and on a fixed income