Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Sonata

I really like Sonata's

This vehicle met all my needs. Had my previous Sonata for 20 years and hope to have this one the same amount of time. I love it. My grandkids are always wanting to drive it.

I have this vehicle since April 2019 and so far s

I really like the vehicle. It drives smooth. If you need to take off fast it performs very well. I like the way the vehicle looks inside and out. Very nice looking car. I also like the color Machine Gray. Overall I really like this vehicle!

4.0

Fun to drive

We are having a lot of fun with our new car and it is better on the gas mileage than expected. We have been happy with the car.

Best looking car I’ve ever owned

I have owned several Hyundais so cery familiar with the brand. The 2019 sonata is a good looking car with a comfortable ride, it has the power to pass on a two lane road and i keep seeing a rating of subpar gas mileage? Don’t understand that at all, mine gets and average of 35 mpg😳 i drove a ford fiesta before my sonata and it got 39 mpg, until the sonata I thought i had to have a small car to get that kind of mileage? The interior controls are well thought out and easy to use, they make sense!! Roomy backseat and large trunk, in my opinion the sonata has it all.

2.0

I hate it.

Worst decision I've ever made. I acted impulsively and ended up with a piece of garbage. Very disappointed. Definitely my first and last Hyundai purchase.

Very reliable vehicle

I have always owned Sonatas. This car is very reliable and looks sporty. Love the color. Love how roomy it is on the inside. Would recommend car to family and friends.

Luxury in a budget

Beautiful design, Drive is extrmely comfortable and safe. Built to last. The car looks smashing on the road has all the safety featues technology can offer.

Great car, I would buy another

I have enjoyed owning this car so far. While only a year old and 2 service visits in, it has caused no unneeded repairs or work. I have read in other posts that some feel it is underpowered, I think it's more than enough for all driving needs. You won't be winning drag races from a stop light, but you will get up any hill, merge just fine and pass with ease. The car is a great value, drives well (could use a bit better cornering capability) and is quiet and smooth. Interior design looks a bit behind other car brands but isn't awful and is very functional and overall good. I have the Sport trim level and love the grill and dual exhaust and D cut steering wheel. I do look forward to many more miles of trouble free driving.

Very comfortable car...drives well.

This car is a perfect fit for me b/c I gave my Honda Accord to my daughter Perfect size. Plenty of leg room. I was looking for a midsize car and this is perfect.

My third Sonata. They just work well.

A comfortable, quiet and reliable sedan with a little style (you have to live with the car awhile to appreciate the subtle design features). Efficient and predictable even in heavy snow. Great warranty. So far, no mechanical problems. Performance is on par with Honda and Toyota, while the Sonata has much better brakes. Things I don't like: the headlights are a bit too dim and the interior too plain. The paintwork is flawless and the body fit perfect. Like all car makers these days, the dealer only sells black, white or silver cars. Hey Hyundai, a British Racing Green Sonata would look fantastic.