Skip to main content

• Value 4.8
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Sonata

Most comfortable car I've ever had

This car met all my needs legroom headroom drive of the car and blind spot monitoring. The trunk space is absolutely rediculous and the stereo system is off the hook. What a fabulous deal thank you Van Horn.

Great car.

Great car, lots of features and lots of interior space. The blind spot detection is very sensitive and goes off when nothing is even close. Everything else about the car is great..I wish the standard rims on it looked better though.

Great car

This car is put together well and is a great car. The car is roomy and has all the bells and whistles. It rides and handles like a more expensive car.

Most Comfortable.

This is the best car that I had purchased so far. Almost makes me feel like l am driving and riding on air. Most reliable car I had.

3.0

100,000 mile warranty joke

I loved the car until my air quit working at just under 20,000 miles, I took it in, paid $65 for diagnostic to find that a BUG had punctured my condenser, the tech told me it's made of aluminum, I'm guessing about the grade of cheap baking foil. The amazing warranty doesn't cover their cheap made materials and is a $1000 shop bill

Stylish and easy on the wallet

I purchased a low mileage used 2019 Hyundai Sonata. I got all the features I wanted in an affordable automobile. I am a very satisfied customer.

BEST CAR I EVER OWNED IT DRIVES VERY GOOD

IT DRIVES LIKE A DREAM IT HANDLES GOOD I LOVE THE COLOR EVERYTHING IN SIDE THE CAR IS PERFECT LOVE THE SEATS AND THE COLOR

Best vehicle I've ever owned!!!

Luxury and elegance inside, class with a little sass on the outside. I am definitely hooked. Wouldn't even look at another car. Hyundai out does Cadillac, Lexus, Buick, Chevy, etc. Beats them all hands down.

Outstanding quality car for the money

The Hyundai Sonata Limited turbo, exceed my expectations. Pohanka Hyundai in Salisbury Maryland is the best dealer by far. I highly recommend the Hyundai brand and Pohanka Hyundai in Salisbury, Md.

Purchased New - Trade in Same Model 5 years Old

Used Hyundai Build & Price to find car. Using search for Dealer Inventory, found vehicle on line @ Dealership approx 100m from home. Dealer's website not only listed vehicle but all appropriate discounts/rebates. Within 4 hours of first contact, acceptable proposal was made, information shared with dealer and car was delivered. Traded 2014 Sonata for 2019 Sonata. 2014 served well! Look forward to 2019 doing the same. More 'bells & whistles' than previous vehicle but well worth it!