Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Sonata

Sweet!

Comfortable, quiet, smooth ride and great gas mileage! Love the look of the body. Have owned a sonata before. It's nice to be driving one again.

Happy Hyundai owner

Great car! New to the Hyudai family. As a previous Toyota driver, this car is more reasonable price wise and I didn't give up any of the features of the camry. Its stylish, comfortable, gets up steep inclines with a breeze, fun to drive.

4.0

warranty & reliability is reason enough to buy .

meets all my needs at this time and is a quite car that rides very safe and good front window visibility and good sound system

4.0

This is my first new car with 0 miles

I really like my new car I wish it could be a different color like blue or red but black is always good as well other than that the car is super nice

Great car

It drives very good and smoothly and it’s amazing car I will definitely buy another one. It also gets amazing gas mileage and very roomy.

Car is far ahead of others which great safety feat

Great gas mileage lots of safety features. Looks great fun to drive. Far better than any car I have every had. Got a break on my insurance rate.

2019 Hyundai Sonata Sport

I've only owned this car for two months, I really cannot comment on reliability, but I'm extremely pleased with the equipment on the car. Heated seats, steering wheel, cross traffic alert, etc. I have been a Honda Accord owner for years, but the difference in price between the Accord and the Sonata, it was no contest,, A $10K difference in price.

This is my fourth Sonata - I'm addicted!

This car is so comfortable - both for the driver and passengers. It is responsive to the accelerator, quiet, velvety smooth ride, and I feel very secure on the highway with this vehicle. Gas mileage is excellent - beyond my expectations - and it's lovely to look at!

my Wife loves her new car!

The Car has every thing she wanted and a lot more. She likes the way it Drives and the heated seats, the heated steering wheel. The only time I get to Drive the car is when it needs GAS. ing wheel

Beautiful Sport vehicle

Love the style, performance and comfort of our newly leased vehicle. I have leased a Hyundai Sonata in the past but this is my first experience with the sport version. Loving it so far.