NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2019 Sonata

2019 Hyundai Sonata

2019 Hyundai Sonata

Have You Driven the 2019 Hyundai Sonata?

Best vehicle I've ever owned!!!

by Docseelvr from Granite City IL on Wed Jan 22 2020

Luxury and elegance inside, class with a little sass on the outside. I am definitely hooked. Wouldn't even look at another car. Hyundai out does Cadillac, Lexus, Buick, Chevy, etc. Beats them all hands down.

My second Sonata, Great car!

by Bob D from Federal Way, WA on Wed Sep 11 2019

This 2019 Sonata Sport replaced our 2009 Sonata Limited 2.4 which was an excellent vehicle. I've owned it for 6 months now and have 2,800 miles on it and I love it. I drove it back from Phoenix, AZ to Washington State (1,500 miles) and averaged 38 mpg. The ride, comfort and handling were outstanding. The 2.4 L engine provides more than adequate performance. I added the Tech Package ($600) because I wanted the additional safety features it offered. Love the "Smart cruise control" and the "Lane keep assist". All the controls are easy to use and reach. Like the Android Auto feature. Large trunk. The 18.5 gallon fuel tank gives you a very good range between fill ups. I've had strangers come up to me in parking lots and gas stations and tell me what a great looking car this is. Love this car!

Luxury car, without the luxury price tag!

by Ddinfla from Land O Lakes, Florida on Sat Jan 05 2019

I was looking for a luxury car, that had leather interior, and all of the other amenities that come with a luxury sedan. The limited has lots of leg room, for both the driver, and front and rear passengers. Both front seats are heated AND air conditioned. It comes equipped with an extensive technology package that includes a large screen, Sirius radio, Bluetooth connection for hands-free communication, lane-assist, blindspot alert, back-up camera, dual temperature control, 2 memory settings for seat and mirror position, and you can even start your car from your phone! I drove a Dodge Durango, with a 5.7 liter Hemi, for 15 years. I was worried that I would miss all of that horsepower, but the 2.0 liter engine with turbocharge has not dissapointed me, or left me in the dust. If I want to pass someone, I just push the button on my console, for "sport" mode, and ZOOOOOM! I test drove several other makes/models, including Lexus. The Hyundai Sonata Limited had everything the other cars had, without the sticker shock. Not to mention, Hyundai has the best warranty in the business. I was also pleased to learn that they are made in America. I am very pleased with my decision to buy this car.

Perfect For Everyday Commuting

by CollarSD from San Diego, CA on Wed Jan 16 2019

Was able to snag a 2019 Sonata SEL recently, and I've been extremely happy with the vehicle. Originally I was looking into the Elantra, and test drove that and the Accent for comparison. The Accent was too small for my liking, and the Elantra just didn't have the features that I wanted. I took the Sonata for a drive next and instantly knew it was the one for me. The exterior styling is right up my alley - not TOO sporty, but also not totally discrete. It has a subtle luxury feel, with a presence of professionalism. The interior is amazing. There's nothing that I've found that I didn't like. All the panels are arranged in an easy to use fashion. The touch screen is responsive and usable. Apple Car Play and Android Auto are AMAZING. The wireless Qi charging pad is something that I wasn't looking for in a car, but I'm super glad this car has it; I use it almost every drive. I added on the Tech and Cargo Packages. The Tech package added Smart Cruise Control which alone justified the additional 600 USD (I'm a huge fan of SCC since I spend the majority of my time on the freeway). The package also had some other features that I don't care so much about (namely Lane Keep Assist and Automatic Emergency Braking), but the Electronic Parking Brake that was also included I'm liking more and more every day. The Cargo Package came with floor mats, a trunk mat, trunk hook/cargo net, and a few other things that were of lesser importance. Mostly I just cared about the floor and trunk mats. The technology in the car is a bit overwhelming, and I've spent a lot of time reading the owner's manual and watching videos to figure out all the features. The performance is OK. It's not a sports car. It's not going to win any races, but for getting around town and commuting to and from work everyday, comfort is more important than raw power. This car is quiet, comfortable, and smooth. It's what you want for everyday commuting. The price was right where I needed it. Money was a major factor in why I purchased this vehicle. I was able to get the SEL trim with Tech/Cargo Packages for 22,627 USD out-of-pocket (that includes registration, doc fee, tax, etc.). This required a ton of searching around and negotiating prices. The first price I was offered was north of 26,000. I spent time haggling with multiple dealers and in the end saved 4,500 dollars. Don't sell yourself short by over-paying. There's little to nothing that I don't like about the vehicle. It's perfect for me, and it might be perfect for you, too. Go test drive one!

Best car in Hyundai lineup..

by Hyundai Fan from Clifton, Virginia on Sat Nov 24 2018

This car met all my expectations. Hyundai Sonata Limited with Tech package has all the options you wanted. The ride is very very comfortable, and smooth. I love my Sonata.

So far, so good....minus the radio

by Lynnerabin from Wantagh,New york on Fri Nov 16 2018

Smooth drive. Ample room. Cheap radio with no XM capability or CD player. Handles well in snow. Blindspot detection nice feature. Roomy trunk. Design of earlier models nicer.

Worst brand new car I've ever bought

by Filidren from New Port Richey FL on Thu Jan 24 2019

I love the car don't get me wrong..but I've had multiple engine issues upon start up and water leaks into my trunk. I've had these issues worked on 3 times now. I'm stressed and overall disappointed

Does not recommend this car!!

Fun Car

by Cheech from Old Bridge NJ on Fri Feb 22 2019

This car is fun to drive & has all the bells & whistles I need. It rides very plush, smooth & has alot of pep in the engine

A nice upgrade!

by Winkerk from Waterloo, Ia on Sun Jan 27 2019

I went from driving a 2005 Hyundai elentra to a 2019 Hyundai Sonata. I couldn’t be happier. I don’t need a lot of bells and whistles in a car, so the apple car play, collision alerts, and voice control is amazing! The car is comfortable, safe, and the fuel economy is great! Couldn’t ask for anything more!

Best for the money

by BigE1 from Chattanooga, Tennessee on Fri Feb 15 2019

This is a great car. Rides good. My gas mileage is between 36 to 38.6 on the Hwy at 70 mph. I have read many of these so called experts reviews and they just don't know a good, no great car when they get in one. It always Hyundai needs to this or that to make it better. Just sick of them putting Hyundai down when they have such great cars. Everyone or a lot of people have problems at times with any car out there. They just don't make a perfect car,that goes for any car out there. I have 4 Hyundai 's never a problem. When i read these so called experts saying bad things about the Sonata because it only has one USB plug or it needs more cup holders. Buy the way Sonata has all you need. Buy it. and save yourself some money and time at the dealership. These so called experts are more like the Democrats we have in office now.