2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Loved the gas mileage.

Great car....its great getting 40 mpg, makes ownership even less expensive. Only reason I am selling is to get another newer hybrid which is also a Hyundai.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

I absolutely love my Sonata. It is a smooth ride, handles well, roomy interior, and plenty of the fun technological extras. I am a loyal customer for life.

4.1

Great Vehicle

I absolutely love this car, not only is it beautiful but it's gas efficient as well. I love the hybrid spec of the vehicle because i only have to visit the gas station about two times a month. The interior is very spacious and clean, love the heated seats option as well as the option for bluetooth connection for calls and audio. The car is extremely quiet when running, you can't even hear it when it starts. Great choice and amazing car, gives me 36 miles per gallon street and 40 miles per gallon highway with 199 horsepower so its really fast. Gotta love it!!!

What a great decision!

Where do I begin? Let?s start by complementing the staff there at Vehicles Direct. Everyone I met there had nothing but patience and respect for me, love em. Now my car I chose, OMG I fell in love at first site and first drive. Performance is amazing, great on gas and drives so smooth. Only negative is my speakers are a little on the blown side so I?m going to have to get them fixed but other than that.. I couldn?t ask for anything else from it.

This car is a basic model

This car is a good business car. It's a basic model without bells and whistles but is comfortable. It handels well in the snow and has a great turning radius. This car is better for average sized people, not too tall or too small.

4.0

Beautiful car, rides great, good fuel economy

This car is pretty good over all but it is a little uncomfortable for me on longer drives (I'm 6'1"). Only a few bugs and beware of transmission trouble too.

Great Car

I recently purchased this car but so far it's been a great car and a great value. I consistently get an average of 38-40 mpg on mixed driving.

I love this car...

I bought this car with 80 thousand miles on it. High miles for a two year old car. But it has been wonderful great gas mileage. Unlike many hybrids it has great power and pick up.

4.0

Fuel Efficient Car

My Sonata Hybrid was an excellent car to drive. The color was a beautiful blue color. Interior was comfy. Tires were perfect. The car was perfect for long distance driving. I really liked the screen to show for navigation. Handling was easy for a large car. Interiror features were nice.

4.3

Great gas mileage

This is a great car. Amazing gas mileage, bells and whistles with panoramic glass roof. Only downside is that the car doesn?t hold its value well