2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Sonata Hybrid Hyundai
Explore the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Shop the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Great car to own

This car was a great car for my mother. She used it around town and saved her a ton on gas. Would recommend Hyundais to anyone.

Bargain at this price, drives like its new and has

Lots of interior and gas mileage around town is 38 mpg. I am only selling because I have 3 vehicles and need my truck for plowing and my SUV to get out of my lane in the winter.

My first car that i bought and love it so far

Going into my purchase, I was looking for a bigger car, something that gets good gas mileage and at a descent price. Well it has lots of room, great looking and great gas mileage, Averaging about 38mpg which is good for my commute. Overall, i still love it after 2 months of owning it.

Exuberant

This is what we call CAR very luxurious and strong It's goes everywhere on this planet It actually for the whole family But and drive it like you own

Quiet smooth ride w/ excellent gas mileage!

Owned for two years now, just over 50,000 miles, and it's been extremely reliable, only needing routine maintenance. Love getting 40 mpg in the city, especially considering it's one car for our family of five, and I live an hour long drive from work, so we are all over the place! It's so quiet most of the time when running, that it's easy to get distracted by kids or phone and walk away from car while it's still on, but it beeps loudly to let you know if you do. Plenty of trunk room for a mid-size as well. Only minor complaint is I'd like a little more leg room for when all of us are in it for long road trips since we're a bit on the tall side (5'6''-6"). Nothing else I've owned or driven before (SAV, SUV, minivan, or full-size sedan) that did have more leg room came even close to the cost efficiency and no-hassle reliability of the Sonata Hybrid though. Love it!

Love it!

I have owned 3 Hyundai Sonatas. It is the best value for your money. Excellent warranty. My first Sonata had over 190,000 miles and I never had any trouble.

Best car i have owned

It was pleasure to buy whit you my car . The staff was very proffesional and so kind . If i have to put a score to this bussines i will like to give you an A

Almost perfect

When we first looked at the Sonata Hybrid, we thought it was a competitor to the Toyota Avalon. It has as much, if not more interior room just not as fancy. We are a Toyota family - 3 Camry's and a Prius. But the Sonata blows them all away. Much bigger and more comfortable - especially compared to the 2015 Camrys which they have shrunk - I guess to get better mileage. Our 2007 and 2008 Camrys have almost as much interior room as the 2015 Avalons. It is true the Toyotas "look" prettier but for $9,000 savings I can put up with looks. A lifetime battery warranty is fantastic. We had to replace the Prius battery and at $4,200 that is one heck of a replacement. Rather than replace the Camry Hybrids battery we will sell that and get another Sonata. The only down side, and understand we have only driven 200 miles so far as we don't drive a lot, is that so far our mileage has been poor. On half a tank we are averaging 28 mpg on a vehicle that is supposed to get 36 city and 40 hwy. We have a trip coming up in September. I'll report back then to let you know if it has improved.

Can't beat the lifetime battery warranty

Picked up a Pearl White 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. My two kids were outgrowing my previous Hyundai Accent hatchback. Quality interior, average around 40mpg so far, had to get used to the fast electric steering with little feedback, good handling, love the exterior styling over the incoming 2016 model.

reLIABLE CAR

Looking for one from internet dealer. nEED BEST PRICE AVAILABLE FOR FULLY LOADED VEHICHE.LOOKING FOR NAVIGATION SYSTEM, LEATHER INTERIOR, SUN ROOF, ALTILOCK BACKING SYSTEM. BACK UP SCREEN. SIDE MIRROR SCEEN FOR CHANGIING LANES