2019 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tucson Hyundai
Explore the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Tucson

Great New Car Purchase!

My favorite features of my Tucson are the ease of handling, Apple CarPlay with HD radio, power and heated front seat, lane keep assist, rear cross traffic alert, and blind spot detection system. I had driven a Chrysler Town and Country for 13 years and I feel much safer in the Tucson. My first long trip (within a week after my purchase) was a 500 mile trip to visit family. The Tucson rides”harder” than the Town and Country ( to be expected!) but the support is great and I am sure that I will adjust.

First SUV I've Owned

So far it is nice. Always owned cars before. Getting in and out of this vehicle is great because of it height. Drives nice, but only put like 40 miles on so far. Short trips in town. But I am sure it will be fine as I continue to drive it

My favorite exterior design of any car that I've o

After having some help to program all the features of the car I could not be happier. This is definitely my favorite automobile that I have ever owned.

Great small family car

Everything is working great. Only drawback I can point is, its mpg is not very economically great for in town driving. I have been getting average 17-18 mpg for in town driving and 28 mpg for highway driving.

Great car so far

Lots of features for the money. Very comfortable and quiet ride. Decent power. Already averaging 25 MPG on a brand new engine. Should only get better. Only have had 2 weeks but a winner so far.

I absolutely love this car

This car meets all my needs it has plenty of legroom and I love everything about it. This is my holiday gift to myself. With a lot of help from family and loved ones it is such a treat to drive.

4.1

1919 Tuscon

I like the style. The interior is a little noisier than I like at highway speeds. The climate controls are mounted too low in the center of the dash for me to comfortably glance at them to change something. The worst part is, the blower speed control and the vent mode switches are buttons that have to be pressed, not knobs to turn. This requires an extra second or two of looking down at them to change them, instead of watching the road. Maybe a short person would find this less distracting, I don't know

this is my second Hyundai

This is one of the most reliable and safe cars ever. I had my first Hyundai for 15 years,NO major problems,I would reccommend this car to everyone

Great Vehicle Great Price

The Tucson is a great vehicle that meets my needs with the extra bells and whistles that make it just the perfect car for me.

Nice for the money. Good on gas .

Fuel efficient. Nice for the money . Plenty of room . Great if u want a nice looking car for the money. Stylish and interior is durable