2019 Hyundai Tucson consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Tucson
4.0

It's a beautiful car

It's big inside n drive good I love it's good car it perfect for family of 5 its good . L l l l l

Great gas mileage on the highway

I love this suv, room enough for me rides smoothly on the highway great gas mileage On the highway, sound system is nice, over all its really a great vehicle to drive around in

Never Thought I’d Swoon Overa Hyundai

I have owned Fords, Infiniti’s, Nissans, Mercedes a Chrysler and a Mazda. I never thought I’d buy a Hyundai but after seeking a smaller suv due to a job that requires a ton of driving, I found the Hyundai TUSCON ULTIMATE. A luxury edition in a practical price range. I test drove 10 brands and was shocked when I found that many of the features I needed were promoted in Hyundai’s. I was also thrilled to find a beautiful luxury package that offered everything I’d get from a luxury brand: heated and A/C seats, biggest sun/moon roof in the smaller SUV range, keyless rear cargo entry, cameras front and back, infinity sound system that is awesome, safety alerts and lane correction, even has a feature that allows adjustment to the front car while driving in cruise control. The Ultimate includes an app that is incredible. It can turn your car on and off from your phone. Turn on your headlights and activate your horn. You are emailed/texted alerts if keys are left in the car etc. The best thing I got for a nominal increase was 150,000 bumper to bumper and the dealer I purchased it from also included a lifetime power train. I took advantage of the zero percent loan. I also am thrilled with The three year oil changes that come standard with Hyundai. Lastly, the 2.4 engine is zippy and fun to drive and the exterior turns heads. The top package has such beautiful wheels and lights. It’s one beautiful car. Mine is Dusty Blue.

4.4

Remote Start App disappointment

I enjoy everything about my vehicle except for the phone app to remote start it. My house is in a bad cell area. If the weather is bad I cannot connect with my car to start it. After the three years free is up the fee to continue is ridiculous AND if I had known the headlights would flash on and off until I entered the car I would not have purchased it.

Love the vehicle!!!

I love this vehicle, it has everything that I want and need in a vehicle. My only disappointment is that I have to get a roof rack for it since this particular one does not come with it.

Luv my Tucson sport it’s a pleasure to drive

It turns heads for sure, really sharp looking suv, it rides smooth and quiet really enjoy driving it and it has a ton of room

Cute, sporty, reliable

Great buy! Excellent handling and I love all of the up to date features! I definitely Stand out with my “knight edition” I haven’t seen my car on the road yet!

2.1

I own a 2018 Tuscan turbo, and 6months problem.

Great space, but something is wrong with the engine, I am having trouble with mines. I am fed up , the dealer is trying but something is wrong with this model, it rough files violently, it is a nice looking vehicle but something is wrong.

Great Car!

I love the safety features, the keyless entry which prevents me from locking my keys in my car! I feel safe and comfortable in this car and it's very stylish too!

2.9

Extremely uncomfortable seats.

I never planned to buy Hyundai car, but ended to own one. It’s 2019 Tucson. What is annoying: windshield wipers , climate control. What is makes me to hate this car- extremely uncomfortable seats! If you drive for 15-20 minutes in a city - it’s good, but if you drive one hour and longer - as I do the seat is a torture device. Feels like leaning on a tree trunk or if sitting on a park bench. I go skiing, and for other outdoor activities- dread now how I will handle my upcoming trip to Twisp ( 5 hours of drive). After driving for more than one hour feels as someone beat me up with a stick. I found out that instead of concentrating on a safe driving I constantly trying to find a position for my body to ease discomfort. Terrible. I had Toyota RAV4, 2000 before- was driving hours and days! Long trips -6-8-12 and even longer - never any problems. After driving Tucson- I am at home lie down on a floor trying to ease pain. Searching now what I can do ( what to buy (!) to make the seat more comfortable), of course planning to get rid of the car as soon as I will be able. I never had problems with my back - just to make it’s clear.