2012 Hyundai Veracruz consumer reviews

$28,345–$30,245 MSRP range
side view of 2012 Veracruz Hyundai
Explore the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Shop the 2012 Hyundai Veracruz

Very nice car, best value.

This car is very nice for my family. It is very comfortable, safe and wonderful color. If you chose this car, you will be never dissatisfied.

3.4

2008 Hyundai santa fe limited

I would not recommend this vehicle unless Hyundai can correct the issues I have with it. This review is on a 2012 veracruz limited

Comfort at affordable price

One of the best values out there. Great features, fantastic handling with AWD. Bang for the buck! Too bad they're discontinuing the brand!

Excellent value

Love my Veracruz. Drives great. Decent gas mileage (wish it got better). Very quiet. Great stereo. Especially like the XM Radio feature. Very stylish vehicle.

3.7

Vera Cruz

Good car at the end of its production life. Price and availability made it hard to turn down. Trade in (2002 Santa Fe with 52,00 original miles) was OK. Paint on the SantaFe was TERRIBLE. Hope the Vera Cruz holds up better. Love the blue tooth and the Sun Roof. Will know more in a week or so. We are diriving the car up the coast to San Francisco soon.

Absolutly can't beat the value for the money

This is our 2nd Veracruz. Our family is very happy with this car. We ran the wheels off the old one and wanted a new one before the model disapeared. We understand it may be replaced with a more posh version and we didn't want to take a chance on the new"stretched Santa Fe".

Smooth Ride

I had my heart set on a Lexus RX because I wanted a smooth ride. But even a used RX was too expensive. So I looked up on the net for the second smoothest SUV. Then the Veracruz came up. I saved a lot of money and got a smooth ride with a brand new Veracruz Limited.