2017 Q60

2017 INFINITI Q60

#9 Most Popular Coupe
2017 INFINITI Q60

4.4

Have You Driven the 2017 INFINITI Q60?

Great car & beautiful!

by Mastercraft from Atlanta GA on Sat Apr 01 2017

Newly designed Q60 is an exceptional vehicle - handling is superb and the styling is head turning! Interior is comfortable and technology works great with Android.

Best car I have ever owned!!!

by Godfather14 from on Fri Apr 28 2017

I have owned many different makes of automobiles but I feel that the Infiniti auto is the best on the road.

Q60S RedSport Great performance, incredible looks!

by Dr. Perez from Milwaukee on Mon May 14 2018

Car is incredible value for the money. 400 hp, awd, neck twisting appearance. Very impressed with the safety features and ease of steering. Don't believe the reviews about the steering. Unless you bought this car for a racetrack the steering is great. You won't be disappointed....especially when you step on the gas pedal!

I love sport coupes.

by Coupes Lover from National Harbor, Maryland on Tue Nov 28 2017

This Infiniti Q 60 3.0T Sport AWD is loaded with advanced safety features and all the new technology available. I bought it with safety in mind but also because in looks and performance it is the closest to my old 2003 Acura 3.2 CL-S, which I still like. The car feels a bit smaller inside but I do not mind. It has a turbo fast pick-up which is awesome! It makes anyone who drives it feel young and powerful. ;)

17 Q60 3.0t

by TJ from Vacherie, Louisiana on Sun Dec 03 2017

Great performance , but steering is a let down! Great looks and seats. 300h turbo is a fun factor. Very quiet cabin and exhaust.

One of the best cars that I have ever owned.

by bobbymick from Warrenville,ill on Tue Dec 26 2017

The Q60 is a blast to drive, the twin turbos provide great acceleration. The ride and the interior quietness is outstanding. I own a C5 corvette and I believe that the Q60 will outperform the Vette.

I love my new Q60!

by Kevin from on Tue Mar 14 2017

I was going to get the Q50, but I had to change to Q60 once I test drove. I had the first Q50 that was introduced in 2014 that I enjoyed driving! The newer version is a great improvement especially with the enhanced power steering.

Could be better

by Bob M from Los Angeles on Wed Mar 29 2017

This is the 5th Infiniti I have owned over the last 13 years. Three SUVs and two sport coupes. The one thing I always liked and relied upon was Infiniti's steering, it saved my life twice by enabling me to avoid flying debris at freeway speeds in the G coupes. I am disappointed in Q60 3.0t steering, even in sport mode is not as good as the 2017 QX50 I have. It took me a few months to get the seat adjusted so that it was both comfortable and able to give me the control I want. My all in price was high over $50k, when compared to the BMW 4 (4.5 sec) and Audi S5 (4.1 sec) coupes it was less expensive but slower. I expected a sports car costing over $50k to have a sub 4 zero-60 time, but it doesn't even crack 4.5. To pay $9k more for turbo boost software to take it up to 400 HP is really expensive and it still doesn't break 4 sec. I have 4000 miles on the 3.0t so I'll see whether I want to buy it in three years. As of right now it is the first Infiniti that I am uncertain about buying at the end of my lease.

2017 Q60

by Sean from Orlando, FL on Wed Mar 15 2017

Very Happy with the car. Traded in a G37 for the Q60 and I'm very happy with the Q60. I wasn't sure if I was making the right choice at first. But after the first test drive I new I would like the car. After the deal was done I new I made the right choice.

Really enjoying this car.

by Atxdave from Austin Texas on Sun Aug 20 2017

We have enjoyed owning and driving this car immensely. Very comfortable interior and the exterior styling turns heads and draws comments constantly. So fast you have to be mindful of your speed. Acceleration is mindbliwing. Love it!

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2017 INFINITI Q60

The verdict:

Infiniti has created another luxury sports coupe that stands out for all the right reasons: It's stylish, sharp and a blast to take out on the open road.

Versus the competition:

The Q60's driving experience is something the competition would be smart to emulate. Its performance technology enhances the way it drives, and the Red Sport trim’s engine is fantastic, with easy power and lots of acceleration.

When I think about Infiniti as a whole, my mind turns to two cars: the G35 and the G37. Those sports coupes are the most successful, iconic nameplates the Japanese luxury automaker has ever produced. A practically unchanged G37 became the Q60 when Infiniti changed all its model names, and the 2017 model marks the first time the car has been redesigned since 2008.

The Infiniti Q60 took a hiatus for 2016, and the redesigned 2017 Q60 looks to keep Infiniti’s sporty coupe tradition alive. Compare the new car with the 2015 version here.

The Q60 competes with other luxury sports coupes, such as the Audi A5, BMW 4 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class coupe. See all four cars compared here.

Infiniti... Read More