2014 Jeep Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
Shop the 2014 Jeep Cherokee
3.6

I love the Jeep but Chrysler is horrible.

I bought a 2014 Jeep Cherokee 2.4l 4x4 Latitude Plus. I love the Jeep when its working properly however that's not always the case. I have had transmission issues from about 11k miles and every 10-15k miles since. Most of the issues were minor only requiring a flash of the transmission but major problems also arose too. Time and time again I have been left without my vehicle for a week or two just waiting for a Chrysler dealership to flash the transmission. I've filled several complaints to just have the transmission replaced with Chrysler but they always said they fixed the problem and it wouldn't happen again. Which is true to some extent. Its always had a different problem with it. I got the extended powertrain warranty to 100k miles from Chrysler however that has expired by now. And now I'm paying for the refresh of the transmission myself. $200+ each time. My Jeep is currently in the shop getting a transmission refresh for the 7th time. The next time it acts up I'm just going to trade it in and be rid of it.

4.3

1st Jeep I have owned

The vehicle performs well, pulls behind motor home with Active Drive II, mpg is 22-32 and only has 1 problem- 9 speed trans (replaced at 32000 miles). Dealership in Florida did good job and now it is performing excellent, however 9 speed transmissions are subject to problems (didn't know when I bought it used)

Very comfortable and loaded

This car is gorgeous and super comfortable. Fully loaded and good price . Salesman was very nice and very willing to help find a problem we had a question about.

the car that I really one and now I have it.

Jeep Cheorkee the best car I owned? so far. My husband and I love it so much and were planning to take it off roading.

4.4

This is has been an extremely dependable car.

Has all the features of a techno car like bluetooth, xm radio, navigation, two usb ports. Very comfortable, smooth and quiet driving vehicle. Amazing amount of carrying capacity room esp when back seats are down. Surprised at how much one can fit in there. Just a joy to drive and own.

Love it, love the speed and it?s afordable

Love the style, 4 cylinder, love the speed, great in snow great Colorado ride. I use for work everyday and it has great computer system

Owned Jeep for over 20 years

We have driven the Grand Cherokee, Cherokee and Trailhawk for over 20 years and each have served us well with little maintenance required other than routine service. We have recieved great custumer service over tha time for University Auto in Ellensburg, Wa.

4.4

Good gas mileage and fun to drive!

Love my Jeep! Very comfortable even for my 6? husband. Handles well and the back up camera shows a large area, not just behind the car. Would definitely buy again.

Love love love my Jeep!

This vehicle is comfortable, feels good driving it. Spacious and pretty good on gas. And it looks amazing too! So happy with it. Haven?t had any problems with it.

My favorite car

This car is great! gave me plenty of legroom. The panoramic sunroof was nice for passengers to enjoy as well. This solidified that I was team jeep for life!