2018 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2018 Jeep Compass
2.7

I don’t recommend Jeep Compass

I can not give a good review. My car has been in the shop several times and the new thing is Low oil pressure. I am very disappointed. All my effort and sacrifice to get a good car and I am getting very poor performance from my Jeep Compass.

3.9

Look for another option for a car

Engineering is lacking - auto- start stop is a pain - question how long the starter will last with the continuous starting at stops and cannot turn it off permanently. No spare tire and cannot get one because did continued so full size spare won't fit in the back compartment for spare - genius engineering? Runs good and pickup ok but seems to be underpowered with 4 cylinder engine even with 9 speed transmission. Final sumation I used to buy jeeps prior to Daimler merge them went to Ford as quality went down hill. I have buyers remorse going back to Jeep and Compass will be last Chrysler product I buy. I will go back to Ford or a foreign car.

4.3

Some issues - mostly in the engineering

First of all I used to always get a Jeep Pre Daimler - then quit when the quality went down I went to Fords - I thought I will switch and now I wish I stayed with a Ford or went Foreign . The interior is small compared to other cars and no place to put maps. The greatest issue I have is that the idiot engineers that came up with the auto stop start with no control to permanently shut off the program. The Auto stop start will shut your car off at a stop light and then it will start as long as you put your foot on the gas pedal . This puts undo drain on the starter and the engine every time. Who was the stupid engineer that came up with this idea.

Most reliable and beautiful car I've ever owned

This car meets all of my needs it's perfect, reliable, and dependable. It couldn't have come at a better time. I love everything about my new Jeep.

3.6

It's an okay car especially in the winter.

I would not be interested in this model again. Not a lot of room for legs or luggage. Our phones would not work well if at all with the Bluetooth in the car. The dealership replaced everything from the speaker to the microphone to the radio itself. Had no problem connect and working in the loaner vehicle which was a Cheroke ! Consequently the Compass was NEVER the vehicle of choice whenever we went somewhere.

The best vehicle I have ever owned!

I live on a dirt road, so my Jeep Compass Trailblazer is made for this type of terrane. It has lots of leg room in front and back. I love the sporty interior design. It takes the curves with ease.

Love this vehicle so far.

This car has everything I need and more. Heated seats and steering wheel, and remote start are a plus. Low mileage at a good price was of big importance to us.

Quintessential

Nice smooth ride with nice bells and whistles safe, secure, and exciting. It has been years since I purchased new. I am satisfied and will tell others.

1.0

Nightmare

Every since purchased in August 2018, has been one nightmare after next my airbag light came on today. It smells like transmission fluid everyday. Took it Landmark Chrysler Jeep , every single month since I purchased the car.

4.3

Very reliable

A little to small for me, uncomfortable on long trips. Other wise a very good vehicle. Drives well in all kinds of weather, my wife loves the suv