2018 Compass

4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Fantastic Car

by Chantel from Chicago, IL on November 27, 2017

I am so impressed with my new Compass. It rides like luxury, has loads of space, tons of cool tech and looks so sleek. The drivers seat is amazingly comfortable with lumbar support settings that make a long drive much more pleasant. I'm in love!

Very Happy

by Steve1214 from Cranston on January 5, 2018

I have not had the Compass very long, so I honestly cannot speak to its reliability. In all other areas, it hits the mark. The interior is comfortable and the Latitude trim, with popular and cold weather groups, is well appointed with creature comforts. I have never owned a vehicle with a heated steering wheel, but I will from now on. I am a former Jeep Wrangler owner, the compass is not in any way, the off road beast the Wrangler was. So, if your goal is the same off road ability with an upgrade in comfort, don't buy the Compass. If you are looking for pointed style, comfort and technology while being able to get to work in the middle of a Noreaster, the Compass should be on your test drive list. About the issue of power...no, the Compass will not win many points, but we also own a '17 Equinox 4cyl. and the Compass is superior. It handles like a tight and smooth European sedan that allows the driver to feel confident under harsh conditions. I have owned several Honda Pilots and VW sedans...the Compass competes well with the Pilot (suv giant) and VW (autobahn cruiser). It has very good marks for being safe...and, its fun to drive and keeps my hands warm! Well done.

Great vehicle

by Jeepluvr from Denver on March 15, 2018

I moved from Florida to Denver Colorado. I had a FWD car that I put snow tires on and it didn't OK until a blizzard. I knew from that point on I wanted a 4 wheel drive but I couldn't find one I liked. Then I saw the Jeep compass. Colorado is known Jeep country because they do so well in the snow. I test drove it and bought it the same day. I have a limited and this thing is loaded. It has not disappointed in the snow and I only have all seasonal tires. This is not slow but it will not win any races but it is not a race horse but a work horse. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Best car I havee eve rented. Will be my next car.

by Deanna K from Culdesac, Idaho on November 25, 2017

Never got tired on several long drives. Easy maneuvering. Good looking. Plenty feet room. Adequate cargo area. Adequate cup holders. Will be my next suv purchase in time.. Have a dealer in mind. Good gas mileage.

Jeep love

by Gina from Iowa on February 12, 2018

This vehicle is amazing! It is very easy to tech savvy, easy to utilize, and I absolutely love the features. It's winter time here in Iowa and when the snow falls the 4 wheel drive is fantastic. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone! Single, married, a family. Such a use ful vehicle with great gas mileage and wonderful price. Thank you Jeep!

Engine and electronics died

by mparty from ontario. Canada on May 2, 2018

Trailhawk Great Vehicle BUT!!!!!!. At 8500KM the engine stalled and all electronics didn't work. The brake was pushed in. after approx 15 minuites waiting for a tow. The dash came on. I was then able to drive it to safety, but it was still stalling. Waiting to hear what dealer says??? If I was on the highway, I probably would not be writing this. Hey Folks. I hope you know your suppose to check oil at 3000KM and to top it up, Ask your dealer about this

This is the best car i ever had.very comfortable.

by mamaboley from Louisville, Ohio on October 8, 2017

very easy to handle. the ride is smooth. the seats conform to your body. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Great value for price!

by JHMichSportsFan from Ann Arbor on February 22, 2018

I have only had this car for one month so the jury is still out on the overall rating I would give it after some time, but so far I have been really pleased. Living in a cold weather state, I really wanted a vehicle that had a remote starter as well as All Wheel Drive. The review that really sold me was that for the price, it was the best off roading and weather handling car out there. Gas mileage could be better and it is not the quickest to 60 mph, but as an everyday car and one that can be used for some adventure it is great. The sound system is an added bonus. I also was a fan of the body style as now it looks like a mini Grand Cherokee. The cold weather package with heated seats and steering wheel is wonderful with the remote start. I would recommend this car!

Most comfortable car I?ve owned.

by Jeeplover from Covington KY on March 2, 2018

I love the look of this vehicle! All the technology that it comes equipped with has blown me away as well. I would definitely recommend it to anyone I. The market for a new SUV!

New to Jeep family

by Brandon from Chicago, IL on January 8, 2018

I was very pleased when I first test drove this car. It was exactly the type of vehicle I was looking for. Very happy with my purchase. Drives great and looks great. Very safe and reliable too!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17