2018 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

$21,095–$22,595 MSRP range
side view of 2018 Compass Jeep
Explore the 2018 Jeep Compass
Shop the 2018 Jeep Compass

Most reliable and beautiful car I've ever owned

This car meets all of my needs it's perfect, reliable, and dependable. It couldn't have come at a better time. I love everything about my new Jeep.

3.6

It's an okay car especially in the winter.

I would not be interested in this model again. Not a lot of room for legs or luggage. Our phones would not work well if at all with the Bluetooth in the car. The dealership replaced everything from the speaker to the microphone to the radio itself. Had no problem connect and working in the loaner vehicle which was a Cheroke ! Consequently the Compass was NEVER the vehicle of choice whenever we went somewhere.

The best vehicle I have ever owned!

I live on a dirt road, so my Jeep Compass Trailblazer is made for this type of terrane. It has lots of leg room in front and back. I love the sporty interior design. It takes the curves with ease.

Love this vehicle so far.

This car has everything I need and more. Heated seats and steering wheel, and remote start are a plus. Low mileage at a good price was of big importance to us.

Quintessential

Nice smooth ride with nice bells and whistles safe, secure, and exciting. It has been years since I purchased new. I am satisfied and will tell others.

1.0

Nightmare

Every since purchased in August 2018, has been one nightmare after next my airbag light came on today. It smells like transmission fluid everyday. Took it Landmark Chrysler Jeep , every single month since I purchased the car.

4.3

Very reliable

A little to small for me, uncomfortable on long trips. Other wise a very good vehicle. Drives well in all kinds of weather, my wife loves the suv

Make the drive fun again

My Jeep is nimble, responsive and good looking. Everything I wanted. I couldn't be happier. This is my 4th Jeep purchase. I guess we're a Jeep family, for sure.

2 years in we still love it.

Ours is a 2018 Trailhawk. It is a very comfortable vehicle. Front seats are very supportive. I find it very well finished inside and the U-Connect is intuitive and very easy to use. Professional reviews complain it is slow. Sure it isn't a speedball but it gets up to highway speed adequately and I've never thought of it as underpowered. We haven't had any major issues with ours. Overall we enjoy this Jeep immensely.

1.9

Don't buy a Jeep Compass

I bought 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk, I used to own a Jeep Wrangler a few cars before and loved it even though I had issues with it to, this will be my last Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge product ever. I have never bought a Foreign Made car in my life, that may well change soon