2013 Grand Cherokee

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love My 2013 Jeep GC!

by Northern Mama from Duluth, MN on July 14, 2013

Coming from a GM family, I was initially a bit unsure of getting something else. However, I have owned my 2013 Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 Trail Rated for 6 months and am thoroughly impressed. 4x4 handles like a dream in 12" + snow, and sport mode is great in the summer. Love that I sit up high, but handles a lot like a car, taking turns tighter than I would have guessed. Much easier to park that the Tahoe we had also been considering. Plenty of room to chauffer around my now 13 month old twins and necessities needed to go with them, including a large double stroller. My 6'2" husband can easily fit in the front and rear seats (w/o sunroof), which we found to be quite a feat compared to other similar-sized SUVs. U Connect phone feature and bluetooth connection between phone and stereo is fabulous, and the keyless entry is wonderful when you are a mom with full hands who can't search for keys. Same with the push button start and push buttons for locking on the door handles/lift gate. Remote start is a must have when you live anywhere cold, and OEM remote start seems to work as well you can expect for an OEM system. Use the outlet a lot to charge camera batteries on the go. Although we just have the cloth upholstery and basic stereo, still feels like a luxury vehicle with nicely made cloth, leather trim, leather steering wheel, wood trim, and 'mood lighting' in the cup holders and door pockets. Easy to change oil: no problem draining the oil pan, even with the skid plates, and oil filter is readily accessible front and center when you open the hood. Happy that I can drive the kids around but can also can do a little off roading to get off the beaten path. Wish the 3.7 V6 had a little more power for going up steeper hills, but considering the MPG savings and significant cost difference compared to the Hemi, still have plenty of power.

Very plush and sporty

by Dude57 from Baton Rouge, La on November 20, 2012

My wife and I were so impressed with my Grand Cherokee that we replaced her Mitsubishi with a duplicate Cherokee (different color). Seats are a big issue for us. The power lumbar is fantastic. The heated feature is very nice. The interior is rich and plush. Dash is not made of cheap plastic. The accessories, storage, cup holders, power outlets are abundant. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Happy owner of 2013 Grand Cherokee

by Jeepfan from Denver, CO on January 11, 2013

I've owned my new 2013 Grand Cherokee for about 3 weeks. I have the Laredo with the "X" package. The ride is very smooth and it is very quiet. I have the V-6 which feels peppy. I have driven it in the Colorado mountains and it does very well. The leather (heated) seats are very comfortable. For me, there is plenty of cargo space. I'm still getting familiar with the navigation system, which seems fairly easy to use. So far, I am very happy with the Grand Cherokee!

2013 Grand Cherokee Laredo

by RAM from Long Island, NY on April 7, 2013

I traded in my 2008 Ford Edge for a new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. So far the car is excellent, nice ride, comfortable, decent gas mileage and all-around fun to drive. I got the basic Laredo with uconnect. No complaints at all. Great value for the money. This is the 4th Jeep in our family joining two 2010 Liberty's and a 2008 Grand Cherokee. I could have gotten a 2014 but did not like the changes in style or the new electronic shifter. Jeep should have stuck with the 2013 design, it's definitely a winner!

Grand Cherokee Overland 2013 (used)

by Roberto from Davie, Florida on August 12, 2013

My first jeep in many years and I must say I am very impress and surprise on how well this jeep drives and performance. It's a 6 cylinder, with 8k miles and it was and perfect condition. Beautiful interior, yet functional and pleasing to the eye of all who rides. I have been fortunate to have own Mercedes and BMW's and I must say this drives as good if not better. I would definitely recommend this jeep to my family and friends. Cheers......

Not Your Daddy's Grand Cherokee

by JCC from Cary, NC on March 21, 2013

Jeep has certainly come a long way since the late 80's when Chrysler took over the iconic brand, and my 2013 Grand Cherokee Limited is a shiny example. Comparisons to my former 1990 Cherokee are useless, as this latest edition is both powerful - with the V8 Hemi - and luxurious with its heated seats and steering wheel and technology offerings that would make a geek drool. Some of the coolest technology features are the ability to listen to the music from your smart phone through the Bluetooth interface, as well as being able to make your calls hands-free. It's nice to have the GPS integrated into the center display as well, but that brings up an important, if not glaring, shortcoming in the Grand Cherokee's tech features. The GPS display is, in a word, terrible. The resolution is horrible and, as a safety precaution, you cannot alter any information (detour, pitstop for food, etc) while driving...not even your front seat passenger. Other than that, the seats are comfortable and highly adjustable and the power rear lift-gate is very helpful with kids and packages alike. Beyond the fact that I feel like I should live next to a gas station with the V8 gulping fuel, this car has been fantastic in the 6 weeks and 2500 miles I have owned it since turning in my German sports sedan. Good luck and safe travels!

Satisfied Customer

by Grand Cherokee Rock from Virginia on September 22, 2016

I recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I owned one before, years ago and I decided that I really wanted another one since I needed a newer vehicle. I love my Grand Cherokee. I wanted/needed a SUV that I consider a midsize SUV. The Grand Cherokee covers everything I need and want I a midsize SUV. It has aggressive exterior styling and a luxurious interior that is comparable to some higher end SUVs. Gets a little over 400 miles on a tank fuel. The audio system sounds great! Mine has a Uconnect stereo unit that plays DVDs and CDs. Navigation and SiriusXM radio are also on this unit. The Uconnect head also comes with an aux jack and bluetooth. My Grand Cherokee comes with AWD which seems to give it more control on the highway in corning and enhances the performance of this vehicle. I love this vehicle!!! I would recommend this vehicle to family members and close friends.

Addicted

by White Grand Cherokee from on March 4, 2013

I am looking to buy a new car. My last 4 cars have been Jeep Grand Cherokees. Never kept them more then 4-5 years before trading in for a newer model... This last car however, is 9 years old with 175,000 miles. (Time does fly by...) Doesn't look a day over 4 years old. Still sturdy and realiably. I am forcing myself to break this pattern....But these cars have been so good to me and are both stylish, comfortable & versitle. Hello, my name is *** and I am a Grand Cherokee Addict.

New Jeep Grand Cherokee

by VA Buyer from Williamsburg, VA on February 3, 2016

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from research I did on cars.com It made the finding and purchasing process seamless. I put in what I wanted to spend, how many miles I wanted, what model, make and criteria even down to the color I wanted and I got several options. I looked over a course of a few months until I found the car I wanted but I could have found one earlier. Just needed to be ready to sell my previous car. I really love the car so far and never had one with all that this car has for the price I paid.

Nice ride

by Dago from Everett, WA on March 9, 2013

Never having owning a Jeep before, I was wary of it's ride. It performed well and has a smooth, heavy ride that is very nice. The accessories are everything that most could want. I took it on a road trip of over 4,000 miles 2 days after delivery and have not had one complaint with it. I had ordered my Jeep, filled out the contract and signed it with a sizeable deposit and was re-contacted by the sales staff that another dealer had sold it because of miscommunication. My dealer found another in an adjacent state and delivered it to me in time for my travels. It had a few accessories more than what I asked for and had to pony up $400 more for them but the dealer paid the remaining $800 and took care of the transportation from the neighboring state.

1 2 3 4 5 6