2013 Grand Cherokee

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

4.5

Have You Driven the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Happy owner of 2013 Grand Cherokee

by Jeepfan from Denver, CO on Fri Jan 11 2013

I've owned my new 2013 Grand Cherokee for about 3 weeks. I have the Laredo with the "X" package. The ride is very smooth and it is very quiet. I have the V-6 which feels peppy. I have driven it in the Colorado mountains and it does very well. The leather (heated) seats are very comfortable. For me, there is plenty of cargo space. I'm still getting familiar with the navigation system, which seems fairly easy to use. So far, I am very happy with the Grand Cherokee!

2013 Grand Cherokee Laredo

by RAM from Long Island, NY on Sun Apr 07 2013

I traded in my 2008 Ford Edge for a new 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. So far the car is excellent, nice ride, comfortable, decent gas mileage and all-around fun to drive. I got the basic Laredo with uconnect. No complaints at all. Great value for the money. This is the 4th Jeep in our family joining two 2010 Liberty's and a 2008 Grand Cherokee. I could have gotten a 2014 but did not like the changes in style or the new electronic shifter. Jeep should have stuck with the 2013 design, it's definitely a winner!

Satisfied Customer

by Grand Cherokee Rock from Virginia on Thu Sep 22 2016

I recently purchased a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I owned one before, years ago and I decided that I really wanted another one since I needed a newer vehicle. I love my Grand Cherokee. I wanted/needed a SUV that I consider a midsize SUV. The Grand Cherokee covers everything I need and want I a midsize SUV. It has aggressive exterior styling and a luxurious interior that is comparable to some higher end SUVs. Gets a little over 400 miles on a tank fuel. The audio system sounds great! Mine has a Uconnect stereo unit that plays DVDs and CDs. Navigation and SiriusXM radio are also on this unit. The Uconnect head also comes with an aux jack and bluetooth. My Grand Cherokee comes with AWD which seems to give it more control on the highway in corning and enhances the performance of this vehicle. I love this vehicle!!! I would recommend this vehicle to family members and close friends.

Addicted

by White Grand Cherokee from on Mon Mar 04 2013

I am looking to buy a new car. My last 4 cars have been Jeep Grand Cherokees. Never kept them more then 4-5 years before trading in for a newer model... This last car however, is 9 years old with 175,000 miles. (Time does fly by...) Doesn't look a day over 4 years old. Still sturdy and realiably. I am forcing myself to break this pattern....But these cars have been so good to me and are both stylish, comfortable & versitle. Hello, my name is *** and I am a Grand Cherokee Addict.

Another Good Jeep

by LANDMAN on Fri Jun 30 2017

An excellent 4x4 vehicle that has luxury and real off-road abilities - not like the average soccer-mom SUV. Jeep had a number of recalls due to computer issues, but they're all done and the vehicle works great. PS: I've had about 8 Jeeps and this one is the best.

Great family and luxury SUV. Great features

by Rbbink3290 from Concord on Mon May 14 2018

I had this vehicle for almost 2 years and had no issues. It's a hemi and definitely has some unexpected power. Beautiful interior that differentiates it from to her vehicles and amazing features that make driving it quite comfortable even on long trips. This vehicle makes a great family vehicle or safe stylish vehicle for a new driver. I will attest to the sensors and adaptive cruise controller the vehicle has to offer as they have saved me from other drives more than once.

New Jeep Grand Cherokee

by VA Buyer from Williamsburg, VA on Wed Feb 03 2016

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from research I did on cars.com It made the finding and purchasing process seamless. I put in what I wanted to spend, how many miles I wanted, what model, make and criteria even down to the color I wanted and I got several options. I looked over a course of a few months until I found the car I wanted but I could have found one earlier. Just needed to be ready to sell my previous car. I really love the car so far and never had one with all that this car has for the price I paid.

Nice ride

by Dago from Everett, WA on Sat Mar 09 2013

Never having owning a Jeep before, I was wary of it's ride. It performed well and has a smooth, heavy ride that is very nice. The accessories are everything that most could want. I took it on a road trip of over 4,000 miles 2 days after delivery and have not had one complaint with it. I had ordered my Jeep, filled out the contract and signed it with a sizeable deposit and was re-contacted by the sales staff that another dealer had sold it because of miscommunication. My dealer found another in an adjacent state and delivered it to me in time for my travels. It had a few accessories more than what I asked for and had to pony up $400 more for them but the dealer paid the remaining $800 and took care of the transportation from the neighboring state.

Great Jeep Grand Cherokee

by Jeep Fan on Thu Aug 02 2018

Great 4x4 with comfort and appeal along with quietness and amenities. Closest 4x4 you'll find that's as comfy as a Cadillac. Very versatile and driveable. Great around town, in the country or on the highway. The Overland edition is worth it all. The V6 is strong enough and very economical for a full size suv.

Great all around SUV - perfect for New England!

by KEB13Jeep from Middletown, CT on Sun Oct 08 2017

We love our Jeep! We've owned it for the past 3 years and have had no issues with it. Aside from a few recalls which were easily fixed, there's been nothing we've had to worry about other than routine maintenance. It's unbelievable in deep snow, a smooth every day driver and plenty of space.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Editor’s note: This review was written in September 2012 about the 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

When I first started driving 20 years ago, I had a few classmates whose parents bought them Jeep Grand Cherokees. That was at the very beginning of this vehicle’s life, and it was quite the status symbol back then. While today’s version is masked by a pretty exterior and upscale finishes, the Grand Cherokee has sadly failed to evolve its ride quality enough to compete with others on the market. It’s lost some of... Read More