2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

$29,495–$31,495 MSRP range
side view of 2014 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Shop the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Most reliable truck I have owned

This truck has what I need. I needed a 4x4 vehicle in order to not get stuck in the winter and this truck will definitely help.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee, the Best Ever!

This vehicle by far is the top of line in the Jeep category. It is the first Jeep vehicle to come out with a diesel engine. It performs outstanding & has plenty of pep and gets good fuel mileage. It is towable if you own a motor home as I do, you can tow it with all wheels on the ground. You can not Tow It On A Tow Dolly. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone who wants to off road or highway driving.

I will buy it again after 300k miles

Technology in this vehicle is awesome. I got the Summit edition with Uconnect package. Through the APP I can forward addresses to the Jeep GPS for showing clients homes to sell. Saves me time!

Awesome Jeep!

I have always wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee, now I have one with Hemi! This vehicle is what I have always wanted. Limited Edition is a great package to purchase.Thanks V&H!

Still in great shape after 99k miles

Surpising amount of comfort, style and performance in this package. Haven't had any issues yet with the jeep. Still very tight ride with few if any squeaks.

Awesome Jeep!

This is the most comfortable best driving vehicle I have ever purchased! Clean as a pin and beautiful! I would recommend it to anyone! Go see Ron Greenwell Auto!

I own my Jeep 😄

I love my Jeep worth every pennies car is amazing am very please with my car rides great love love my cargo space is great

Much better than expected!

Great build, Very comfortable, Luxirous interior, good performance, great 4 wheel drive system. Feels like a much more expensive vehicle. Uconnect blue tooth interface works great.

Fast and fun with the 5.7L Hemi

What I enjoyed about this vehicle the most is that although it has a full-time 4-wheel drive plus a V8, the 8-speed transmission provided a solid 21+ MPG on the highway. I’m not sure about the 6-cylinder version but, if it’s anything like the 5.7L, it must be near the top of it’s class.

3.9

Issues from the Start on 2014 Jeep GC Limited 4X4

The car is my baby. I love it. However, i went through a anti hack recall update, the radio has to be replaced 6 times due to it shorting out and acting crazy. The AC went out one time early and then was OK. It has 60,000 Original miles. I bought it in 2015 1 yr old with 22,000 miles. It has been great besides the issues above and the nothing wrong with faulty Oil Sensor light that would not go off. 550.00 to have that fixed. It was faulty as in nothing wrong but an annoying light so it had to be replaced. Hard to get to but again, common with this model and make. NOW? My JEEP is having the same issues under recall P67 as my Driver side Seat belt motor has gone out and will not retract and the Air bags are not working any longer. Also a fault design and common with this model. Seems all the models are under the recall expect my VIN is not. So i called Chrysler and they said file a complaint with Highway Safety and see if they will add your VIN to that recall. I have filed two complaints. Chrysler files Bankruptcy so I am not hopeful with mine being added to the recall which 14,000+ have experienced the same thing at the same mileage. I hurt myself last week when I had to stop hard and no seat-belt protecting me. I just went forward to slam into the steering wheel when someone pulled out in front of me while i was doing 25 MPH or less. Steering well is loose and no Air bag either is working. I heard the next to go will be the passenger seat-belt. Jeep wants close to 1,000 to fix one. Here during Corona? No chance when I want it and it should have been under the recall since more people have the same issue at the same mileage. My 1987 ford Diesel doesn't even have these types of things and its old as dirt. Its JEEP DEFECT AGAIN. Just like the OIL SENSOR FAULTY light going off. You had to replace it to get the light to go off. Ridiculous. Getting a bad taste for JEEP and i was once in love with them. I am scared for my safety since I cannot get this fixed on my own , especially once the passenger seat belt goes. I pray the NHS.GOV will add me to the recall and help. Think about these things folk. They will more than likely happen to you.