NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 Grand Cherokee

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

#2 Most Popular SUV/Crossover
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Have You Driven the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

Great family car that can play in on the weekend

by Cam the Jeep man from Epsom, NH on Tue Jun 12 2018

Impressive vehicle so far. The space is well used with a combination of interior space large enough for myself at 6'1" and my child seats in the rear. Cargo space has been a big bonus for hauling items from the big box stores as well as my real estate signs and my children's sporting goods. The Jeep handles well off road in light duty trails and gravel road. It has snappy take off power and excellent power in overtaking vehicles on the highway. Handling in the corners is decent with minimal oversteer for an SUV. Gas mileage has been a big plus for me coming from the Dodge Ram 1500. I've consistently been recording close to 500 miles to a tank with the V6 engine and the stop start function is a gas saver and works seemlessly. Navigation and touch screen radio are well designed and user friendly. Other systems I've used seem slow and antiquated compared to the system in the Jeep. It responds to voice activation with out many misunderstood commands making it a pleasant experience instead of causing frustration. The leather seats are stylish and comfortable. I'm a bigger guy so the lower bolstered seats of the limited edition have been a good fit for me. The interior console space seems a bit small coming from a full sized pick-up truck however it is manageable once you get everything situated. The fit and finish is on par with other manufacturer offerings. The body lines are classic to the brand with fairly tight tolerances on the panel fitments. There is dual USB and 12v ports as well as a 120v plug in the cockpit for charging. Towing capacity is impressive at 7200 lbs although I don't think I'd push that boundry with this vehicle. It will easily handle a yard trailer, medium boat, or tow the motorcycles. The limited seemed to be the "bang for the buck" package meeting many of my needs for a midline price in the SUV segment.

Underrated Value

by SpecRacer50 from Lewes, DE on Tue Aug 21 2018

I replaced a Mercedes GL with the GC Trailhawk. In our family, we also have an Audi Q5 and Porsche Macan, and the GC is impressive. It may not have the interior quality of the German SUVs (materials) but as a daily driver and mover of people and things, it's stellar. The "guts" of the GC are from Mercedes (ML-class from the Daimler-Chrysler era), so suspension, drivetrain and brakes are very high quality and design. The interior doesn't match the Germans, but it's full of features and everything works. The most "American" part is under the hood. I opted for the 5.7L V8 and love it. Fast, but still capable of 25MPG on the highway. The Trailhawk has the air suspension which is a fun toy, and more sophisticated than the air suspension I had on my Mercedes GL.

Great ride and good power

by Mikewantswork from Roselle, IL on Fri Jul 13 2018

The Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited had just want I wanted - Leather seats, Heated seats, V-6 engine, Power Seats, Sunroof, Power Liftgate, memory seats, and much more. I moved up from a Nissan Rogue 4 cylinder and love the power when you step on the gas.

Favorite suv to drive EVER In LOVE

by Laxec15 on Sun Mar 18 2018

It’s amazing. Everything about it is well designed. I never thought I’d love a jeep more than my 2012 Liberty... this BLOWS it away. Would highly recommend this vehicle.

This SUV does everything and looks super cool too.

by Jeep fan from Champaign, IL on Wed Feb 21 2018

4x4 that can get through anything, rockin stereo, smooth ride, heated everything. What more could you ask for.

2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk Eco Diesel

by AK 2906 from Albuquerque, NM on Wed Oct 17 2018

I traded my 2014 Mercedes GLK 250 twin turbo diesel for 2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk 3.0l turbo EcoDiesel. I've researched and test drove many cars like BMW X5, MB GLE, Volvo CX90, Lexus RX but only Jeep GC Trailhawk met all my criteria. It's luxurious , loaded with safety features and latest technology. It's great on and off road. The turbo diesel has a lots of torque and great gas mileage. I have only 1500 miles on it and I'm getting 23mpg city and 27mpg highway. I should get even better mpg after 3000 miles. So far this is the best car I've ever owned!!!

Owned it a few months so far - love it!!

by WDB from Laguna Niguel, CA on Sun Sep 16 2018

Extremely happy with our Grand Cherokee. Just transitioned from a Mercedes. It's the quietest car I've ever owned, responsive, fun to drive, off-road capable... and the best electronics of any car I've seen yet (most responsive, wide ranging functions). Really nothing bad to say about the vehicle. I can't speak to long term reliability yet, but so far I'm extremely impressed by everything about this SUV.

Car of 2018

by sonny's jeep from Newburgh, In on Sat Mar 03 2018

I brought a 2017 Grand Cherokee 2wd, love it, but should have brought an 4wd. Well, trade in my 2wd for another Jeep, this time 4wd Grand Cherokee, my best buy of the year. Got a great deal and trade in value on my 2017. Good salesmanship from Expressway Jeep, good people.

Continue to get better

by Bill from Detroit MI on Wed Feb 28 2018

This is my 5th Grand Cherokee and the quality continues to improve. The fuel economy continues to improve, the comfort level is superb. The vehicle is a great value .

This is my second jeep and I never have problems

by Davide0084 from Massapequa, NY on Tue Aug 28 2018

I really love this suv, is not my first one and I know I will still buy more, a little bit over price but very reliable

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30