2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

All Reviews

by from NY on December 17, 2017

I’ve driven all the luxury SUV cars like Benz, Range rover, BMW and Lexus but after driving the jeep grand cheerokee, I feel like I’ve been missing out. This is my 2nd time leasing the Jeep. The price is very reasonble for its quality and value. My car has all the same luxury options as the other luxury SUV offers but I am paying almost half of what I used to pay with Range Rover sports. I am absoulutely satisfied and in love with my new Jeep. The LED light makes the exterior so luxury along with the upscaled interior styling makes it perfect. There was a radio system problem with the previous jeep models but they change the whole system and much more enhanced features. The seat and over all ride is very smooth as well has the highway handling. It makes my everyday commute very enjoyable. I am happy I ‘ve chosen Jeep to try out the first time and I will definately recomend to others to do the same. The one complaint I have is the Jeep dealer. I wasn’t happy with experience I had with Merrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. They seem to have no concern after you sign the lease . The sales person Bryan is very ignorant and manager Bob is a jerk. I filed a complaint with the headquarter. I think the dealership experience takes a big part of the car makers reputation. Jeep is a great car and the dealer should not take away points for their bad service. Other then that I am loving it for its great performance!!!

by from Lexington, KY on November 7, 2017

Just returned from a 700 mile trip thru West Virginia, and I arrived home simply amazed at the comfort and performance of my two week old 2018 GC Summit. Fuel mileage about 22 mpg combined, and arrived back home without a back ache or shoulder ache. Ride thru WV was pleasant with the GC smoothing out really rough roads, especially the WV Turnpike.

by on November 7, 2017

I traded a 2011 Grand Cherokee Overland for this car so it is very similar but with some great updates. Fit and finish has improved over 2011 and the adaptive cruise a bonus. Much better mileage with the 6 cylinder vs. the 8.

by from Boulder, CO on January 12, 2018

From its sexy and sleek design to the power that oozes not just from the amazing 700HP motor but the feeling you get when sitting behind the wheel, I knew this car was special. As it hugged the corners, thrust forward with the rage of an untamed dragon, this is a new breed of vehicle. I am NOT a car guy but this vehicle will transform even the most uninspired person into a beleiver. It really is that amazing.

by from MI on January 22, 2018

I love love my new Grand Jeep Cherokee! It's a very comfortable and it handles great in the snowy months we've had in MI! This is my first time owning a Jeep and now I know why everyone loves it!

by from Southeast Wi on March 29, 2018

This is the nicest car I've ever owned. Perfect size. I got more than I thought I would for the money. I'm still finding new little surprises after owning it for three weeks. I couldn't be happier.

by from West Des Moines on December 23, 2017

Our Jeeps have been all ran and drove great. Would have a hard time finding a better value. I have drove a lot of vehiles and Jeep is one of the best.

by from Lethbridge, Alberta on January 19, 2018

The Jeep is very smooth driving with excellent exceleration. This vehicle has excellent seating with lots of leg room. Instrument panel is well situated & easy to read.Stuarts toy
Not Rated Reliability

by from flourtown, PA on April 1, 2018

So far so good very smooth ride and limited blind spots feel very safe in this car. Looking forward to a nice long road trip in our new car.

by from St. Charles, IL on February 16, 2018

Great styling and plenty of performance. The Uconnect isn't the most user friendly and the remote start via the phone app is spotty at best. The styling and performance is top notch and decent gas mileage for it's class.