2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Explore the 2018 Grand Cherokee Jeep
Shop the 2018 Grand Cherokee Jeep

My Dream car

I looked at and drove the car on the last day of 2020. I had heard that dealers will make sacrificial offers just to reduce their inventory as the year was ending. That is not true of all dealers. I drove and loved the 2018 Grand Cherokee SUMMIT but the dealer was not as sacrificial as I needed. We were thousands of dollars apart so I started the new year with my old car!

Love my 2018 Jeep GC - High Altitude

I've owned many cars and also been through a lot of leases.After financing a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee, I figured i needed a safety technology upgrade and leased a 2018 JGC High Altitude. I fell IN LOVE with this car. I normally trade or sell a car within 2 years, but i couldn't see myself giving it up. I ended up buying my lease out and haven't regretted it for a SECOND. It's a gorgeous car, reliable, and comfortable with every bell and whistle except auto pilot.

Beautiful luxury car at an affordable price

We needed a car we could tow behind our RV, plus we also wanted it to be stylish, strong and tough, as well as comfortable. We wanted a car that both of us would enjoy driving on road trips as well as locally, and this one is great for us.

Love this Jeep!

This has been the most beautiful vehicle I have owned. It has been reliable and has meet all of my needs while looking great at the same time.

What an upgrade!

I went from an 04 Ford Escape to a 2018 Grand Cherokee and it feels like a spaceship! It's unbelievably comfortable, quiet, and efficient. Most reliable vehicle I've ever owned and worth the money.

3.9

Good onroad/off road vehicle

The Jeep Grand Cherokee trailhawk generally performs as advertised. Good styling, nice interior. Some things I don't like ate; navigation system can't find destinations without an address. Google on my phone works better. Gas mileage not as good as expected. Brakes overheat too quickly off road in downhill terrain. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

2.1

Horrible Service

I like the car. Great on and off road, and perfect size. Wish the quality was better and the service was not so expensive. My Cadillac was a lot cheaper to maintain. Jeep service is horrible. The dealers are horrible and do not have a clue how to treat customers.

Elegant and powerful

IT took six months of research to determine the exact make, model, trim and year. I found it. I've had it now for less than a week, and I simply love how it drives and feels. Even though it's not new, it feels like a new car. It was very well cared for by its previous owner. I vow to do the same.

4.1

I love my jeep.

I love the way this car handles and rides, but it's not very stylish inside. I wish I would have paid a little extra to get the better stereo and more options, but I'm mostly satisfied... She gets me to where I need to be, no matter the weather. I'd recommend anyone to but a jeep.

the best usv i have brought

the suv is a great vehicle i had no issue with it yet i did had to update the radio but that us it ither then that its a great looking and it fun to drive and i my self have been a toyota 4 runner guy which i consider a great suv also buyt the grand jeep with all its elctronics fitures coan not beet the toyota 4 runner