2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great Ride

by from St. Petersburg, Florida on September 30, 2017

This car met all my needs . Far beyond my expectations. Has everything you could ever want in a car. The technology is the best. You wouldn’t be disappointed.

Uses car for Havingfun

This is my 4th Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Hunlock Creek, PA on October 9, 2017

This Jeep is AMAZING !!! the 8-speed transmission the leather interior the heated steering wheel the sunroof the navigation system everything is at my fingertips!

Great Car

by from WESTWEGO on October 10, 2017

This car met all of my needs, very roomy and comfortable. Has a lot more room than I would have thought. Has a lot of pickup!

Beautiful and Rugged

by from Hopactong on September 27, 2017

I finally got the Grand Cherokee of my dreams. It's beautiful and performs fantastically. I can't wait to drive it in the snow!

Great car

by on August 16, 2017

Love it... I got the jeep at a great deal... I've always wanted the grand Cherokee and I am so pleased with its performance. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Awesome suv

by from Dallas Texas Baby! on September 24, 2017

Bought one in 2014 and every year I always upgrade to a Grand Cherokee soooo much comfort get ready for some stares love my suv! Get u 1

Our 3rd Jeep and they keep getting better

by from Cottage Grove on October 13, 2017

The Jeep is equipped with everything I need. I love the visibility and feel totally safe driving the car. The safety features are wonderful and the parking assist will come in very handy.

excellent car

by from valley stream on October 7, 2017

This car meets my needs. outstanding comfort. My family loves this grand cherokee car. i recommend it to everyone.

wonderful product

by from Pittsburgh, PA, USA on September 5, 2017

This car is a dream on wheels just love it and it functions in some many ways for family and work Looks great and drives easily on any site county or city. A vehcile for everyone all the time