2016 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

$17,695–$19,695 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2016 Jeep Patriot

one of the best I have owned

I love it and feel very safe in it. it will make the winter driving more bearable. it is very comfortable to sit in and the kids LOVE it also.

I have my dream car!!!

I love the space! Great for traveling and perfect for a single mom! Absolutely perfect on gas! It’s my first utility vehicle so I am over the top excited!

After installing g new throttle body runs amazing

Need the v power ngk plugs and I bought a dorman throttle body runs very good 240 at advance auto parts reset adaptive memory cleaned all electronic plugins every one with electronic spray cleaner and it's better and more responsive than when I bought it

Handled well with a smooth ride for a truck

Plenty of room, comfortable and clean. Smooth ride and handled the road nicely. Heated seats and leather interior. Sporty look to it with nice wide tires.

Jeep Patriots are safe, reliable, and comfortable

Our whole household owns jeeps. We are a "Jeep Family" Two of our children have had significant accidents and thank God (and Jeep) they walked away with only bruises. The vehicles that hit them did not fair well. I am SO thankful that Jeeps are so safe and reliable.

Great Car Value

The Jeep High Altitude has all the features you want in a modern SUV. Air bags, satellite radio, Bluetooth, sunroof, and 4 wheel drive. All in a small footprint but with plenty of interior space.

Have never owned a jeep. Hopefully will be a good

So far i like it but time will tell. It runs great. Just not a fan if black but the orange one we wanted ee couldn't buy

Car Purchase

Car fits all my current needs...good space, low miles, comfort and good for my family. Car was is excellent condition! Very happy with my purchase!

2016 Jeep Patriot High Altitude

2016 Jeep Patriot High Altitude the best Jeep made in USA. This Jeep is very comfortable and fun to drive and easy to get in and out. Mechanical no issues. The Engine made in USA. Transmission made in Japan. Easy to fix and maintain.

My first jeep

So far very good sound vehicle will by another Jeep in the future can’t say enough descent size great on gas lots of room inside