2016 Jeep Patriot consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Patriot Jeep
Explore the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Shop the 2016 Jeep Patriot

Most reliable car I owned

This car meets my need, ride is great and have a lot of power. Uconnect voice command with Bluetooth is great . Prefect for first owner suv

4.3

Good 2nd vehicle

Not a Jeep person but the truck is pretty cool. Nice paint job. Comfortable seating. Love the back seats can lay flat. It’s ok on gas. It will work for now.

Just what I was looking for-perfect for my family!

Has plenty of room for my 2 girls and my Great Dane! Sporty yet functional and I can already see my oldest daughter wanting to borrow the Jeep to scoop the loop in!

Great car

It is a perfect fit for me. Not too big or small. Easy to operate. Good on gas. Like the body style. Very quiet riding.

Most reliable jeep ever !!!

The car has plenty of legroom and headroom, very economical on gas , very nice drive on highways. And travel, it fits the whole family very comfortable I'm very satisfied on its sticker price also!!!

BEST JEEP EVER FUN TO DRIVE VERY RELIABLE !!!

The jeep is amazing lots of headroom, lots of hauling space in and on luggage rack !!!! Very good gas station mileage very reliable in wintertime starting and making it to work or events even in the worst driving conditions!!!!

4.4

Everything I wanted

Always wanted a Jeep so entered the pool by buying a Patriot. Nothing fancy—I.e., basic radio controls—but my goals were utility, maneuverability, reliability and economy, and so far, after 3.5 years, all remains good. Biggest complaint? Interior is all black, which shows up all the dirt and dust a lazy person seems to attract.

2.4

Is great for the first 60 thousand miles.

Not the best vechial to have if driving more then 15,000 miles a year. Has cvt issues,at 60 thousand. Has excerallion issues. It is roomy, and I like the body style. But personally I wish I could get rid of the patriot.

Love the Patriot

Course now that I have seen a Jeep Sahara I want that. It is a beautiful vehicle that is very impressive. I mean I still have to pay off the Patriot but in 5 years it's either the Sahara or a Chevy Silvarado. I've had a Silvarado and love that truck so I won't know for 5 years and still have time to think about it.

Reliable

Plenty of keg room,reliable car ,i love that i put the car on cruise and i can drive even when im tired its a plus