2017 Jeep Wrangler consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2017 Jeep Wrangler
4.0

tranny issues for manual 6 speeds

i have a 2017 wrangler unlimited sport with a 6 speed ..at 18 000 miles they had to drop the tranny ..now at 49 000 they will need to do it again and its pissing me off. Plastic parts in a tranny is stupid . And a reverse gear too pointy and too thin ..Seriously ? You know its an issue and still no recall?

Reliable car

I love this Jeep is very nice in and out my boyfriend has one and I drove it and decided I wanted one too the interior is nice the car has everything I want in a car

real cool jeep. it's my first one

I chose not to over dress the jk. some extras - big tires, silver accents to go with silver/black color trend. it really makes it pop! stays true but current. love back up camera

3.9

Bought it to tow it !

Hopefully easy tow for motor home, good vehicle to check out the back country with wife & grandkids! Should be fun in the sun in the high country & at the gulf shore.

Best for car for the snow .

Once you get a jeep there is no way you go back to another car . Best for snow , fun to ride always get a complement.

Great car for winter and summer!

I love owning a Jeep! Driving a Jeep is always fun and I love the reliability and confidence it offers in the snowy winter season and taking off the top and doors to enjoy a summer day.

Great off rode ride

Great off rode ride very maneuverable did everything that you would expect from a JEEP great in snow or mud 55000 miles and no problems

The most reliable car I’ve ever owned was a impala

The car is in great condition seats cleaned , perfectly detailed and washed, and has a touch screen stereo, music it lovely inside, just awesome

The most fun I’ve had in a long time!!!

I can’t wait to go mudding and I’m super glad I got a manual over an automatic!! Forgot how much fun you can have with a stick shift!! This is definitely my midlife crisis vehicle and I’m loving every minute!!! It gets a lot of attention and thumbs up!!!

Best car I’ve ever owned

This car meets my needs I love it and couldn’t be happier with it. Everything is perfect for me. Rides smooth is and looks nice too