2017 Wrangler

4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

There's A Reason They Call It A Jeep Thing

by sub_Par from Aurora, IL on August 31, 2017

This is the second Jeep that I have owned and I can't imagine owning any other vehicle. My first one was a 2014 Unlimited Sport, this time I opted for the 2 door Rubicon. No, it's not the most comfortable vehicle, no it doesn't get the best gas mileage, but it more than makes up for it with what it does do. A no frills, go anywhere, do anything kind of vehicle. The Unlimited has plenty of room for the whole family and the 2 door is just plain fun. Take the top off, take the doors off, go find a muddy trail somewhere and have a blast. Snow? No worries. Mud? Bring it on. This thing does it all. My friends get mad at how much I talk about my Jeeps. And yes, the Jeep wave is a real thing. Just remember, pavement is optional.

Ya gotta love'em

by Ole Sarge from Arlington, TX on September 4, 2017

A Jeep Wrangler is a multi use vehicle with almost limitless customizable options. As a USA Military Police Vet. and a previous jeep owner i have had extensive experience in the capabilities of a jeep. You can remove the driver and passenger tops for a T-top effect or remove the entire top of the Jeep to include the doors and enjoy a ride or outdoor experience on a nice day. The Wrangler is capable of providing transport for the outdoor enthusiast to those hard to reach places. Or get around town vehicle for taking care of those menacing every day chores. I love my Wrangler JK not only is it absolutely a pleasure to drive but i know that my Wrangler will get the job done and take me home at the end of the day. I highly recommend the Jeep Wrangler to anyone, who wishing to step outside the box and have a little fun.

So fun and comfortable, i love it!

by dee's jeep love from Island Pond, Vermont on August 29, 2017

I bought the jeep wrangler sport 2 door hard top and I love it! it is a very comfortable ride and I feel like it can take me anywhere in comfort and safety. I live in Vermont where the winters can be unpredictable as far as snowfall and bad weather in the winter, and with the clearance and performance of the jeep I feel no worries about the upcoming season. My jeep looks great, has lots of leg room in both the front and in the back, and has great options like tilt-a-wheel and varying windshield wiper speeds that I love. The sound system is great, and taking off the top over the front seats is super easy. I also love being a part of the jeep wrangler family, with everyone giving me "the wave" I feel like I am a part of a community of outdoor adventure lovers. I would recommend a jeep to anyone and everyone!

Jeep #10

by KentB from Mebane, NC on March 14, 2018

I have owned 10 Jeep products and never had a problem with any of them. Every time i sold them they held there value better than any car out there. Highly recommend jeep life.

The whole package!

by Kari from Oconomowoc on April 29, 2017

Our new Jeep is by far our favorite vehicle that we've ever had! We use it for off-roading and commuting. It truely is the whole package. Now we can explore roads we've never been able to and can't wait to see where else our new Jeep takes us.

Great in town commuter. Effortless parking

by Chris N from Westminster Colorado on March 13, 2018

This car meets all my expectations. Great commuter while having the ability to take a off road trail if desired. Perfect Colorado car. It drives like a car yet is a also a sport utility vehicle. Like having to vehicles in one.

Fun car

by ArgoJeep from Ajax Ontario on August 7, 2017

After 1 station wagon and 2 minivans, the family was ready for a drastic change. The new Jeep is fun to drive, and the roof can be easily removed by one single person to enjoy the summer.

Great vehicle

by Chewy from Sarasota,FL on January 28, 2017

Had this 2017 Jeep JK since Nov, had to special order to get the standard manual tranny, well worth the wait

GREATEST car ever

by JOHN from FL . on August 27, 2017

I am very happy with my jeep wrangler . It is every thing i expect and more . My sales man ( WILEY WRIGHT ) was a super professional salesperson ) HE spent many hours with me to assure i got what i was looking for at a good price . The features fond in this vehicle are more than one would expect ,the sat radio ,the radio speaker locations , the perfect sound , and yes a CD player that can load up to 50 programable . The NAV system so simple and state of the art . The A/C system is super , the ride can not be beat ,the inter design ,so thought out,and the workmanship super . On the highway ,good gas millage ,i feel very safe ,the view allaround is un- obstructed ,no blind spots . The exterior finish is super so easy to clean and polish . The fold down rear seat feature is great and gives me plenty of cargo space. I would highly recommend to every one .

Best car I've owned

by Mdnof from wauseon on July 4, 2017

It's a great vehicle. You really feel safe when driving it. And I like the exterior look of the Wrangler.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9