Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2017 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2017 Jeep Wrangler

2dr JK rocks

Great value and great vehicle. Purchased a JK for cash and am totally satisfied. My 2011 JK is still running strong at 91,000 miles. This 2017 is a valued addition to our fleet.

Jeep Wrangler

As much as I have beat my Jeep up off road it continues to press on. This is my 3rd Jeep and all have performed well.

esta muy bonito pero como para deportista

estos carros est�n muy bonitos y fuertes para salir a hacer un paseo por playa o por partes de diversi�n para deportista de 4x4 el exterior muy cuadrado el interior muy lujoso

New to jeep

Love/hate at first, coming from luxury vehicle, now can?t imagine why I waited so long. I LOVE this vehicle, the freedom!!! So cool with open air when the top is off no matter how hot outside!! Noisy, more than my last car - bumpy ride, yup - worth it? YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Love my ride.

It?s my second Jeep Wrangler. It?s a great vehicle for the Okanagan. Plan on keeping it for years to come. The accessories are endless. They?re a fun vehicle.

Best car I've ever had!

I've always loved the look of the Jeep Wrangler and finally decided to find a low mileage Jeep. I found this one with 3,000 miles and glad I drove the 6 hours to get it! Awesome ride and the most fun driving EVER! No regrets! Thanks to cars.com I was able to find my dream car! ?

Great vehicle!

This vehicle is very reliable and does great in all types of weather or road conditions! There is plenty of storage room too! I would highly recommend purchasing this vehicle!

4.0

The Jeep I've always wanted

I have literally dreamt of owning a new Wrangler since I was a kid! And now I have one! Feels good looking out the window seeing it in the driveway!

4.0

Jeep wrangler

Purchased the jeep as a second vehicle ... Great so far, very pleased with it... can't wait for summer and get the top down and doors off... not sure if I would want one was my only vehicle, but very happy with it So far ....

Jeep #10

I have owned 10 Jeep products and never had a problem with any of them. Every time i sold them they held there value better than any car out there. Highly recommend jeep life.