Skip to main content

• Value 4.5
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2017 Jeep Wrangler
Shop the 2017 Jeep Wrangler

Most reliable car I have owned

I bought this vehicle for my wife as her 4th Jeep. It is so refined versus our earlier Wrangler. The doors seal to the removable hardtop so well you have to really put effort into closing the doors to latch. We have had not a single problem with it from the 1st day of ownership.

This has been the most reliable car owned

This was the 4th Jeep we have owned in a row, and has been greatly improved over time. The window seals are excellent, engine is a smooth joy, ride far superior to the older models, and the handling is much better. Great improvement

Great Vehicle Purchase

Vehicle meets all of our needs and was affordable. It handles well and looks sharp. Have never had a vehicle that was "fun to drive", but the Wrangler is just that!

Most fun vehicle you’ll ever own

The jeep is great. Just had a baby so it’s no longer ideal for me. I’ll throw in 4 siped snow tires. Barely used I’ve never had an issue with it. Bought it new and it’s paid off.

Best Jeep I have ever owned and came loaded.

I think I got a steal and will enjoy passing this down to my boys. Vehicle only had 3000 miles on it and looks brand new.

Awesome vehicle to drive.

I bought my 2017 JK new, almost 2 years ago. One of the best vehicles for the money. Plenty of horsepower, and can go through the worst snow covered roads with ease.

Fun to drive and reliable

It is fun to drive and get in all weather. I leased one previously and feel in love. Front seats are very comfortable and back is great for my large dog to be comfortable too.

I like it and it’s comfortable and high up ...

I think it’s a good car the paint could be a better quality of paint but it’s fine.. I travel slot and it works for me...

I LOVE my Wrangler! So safe and sturdy.

I loveee my 2017 2 door sport. I got the most basic model, and despite having to manually unlock the doors and windows, I am in love with this vehicle. It's SO safe in the snow and winter especially. I feel like I have so much control and spatial awareness. And overall it just feels so sturdy and strong. I'm comparing it to Toyota Corolla & RAV4, which are my family cars that I drive sometimes. When I drive these cars, they feel so flimsy, easily breakable, and I feel I have less awareness of what's around me. (The jeep is raised higher than these cars, which allows me to see better I think). I also recently got stuck in the snow with the RAV4, which would NEVER happen with a jeep since I have 4x4 and can easily drive on snow without having to switch to winter tires. The gas on a 2 door is not terrible. It's between $70-$90 per tank depending on the price of gas. It's regular gas. The downsides of this vehicle (for some people) would be having 4 seats, more expensive gas than a sedan, and 2 doors. I've also heard from my dad that he finds it too "bumpy" to drive. I personally find it drives super smooth and love when it jumps over bumps, but I guess some people would not like that. Forgot to mention my favourite feature- in the summer I can flip back the sunroof! (Or the whole top, though I personally found that I didn't take the whole thing off very often- BUT you definitely have the option to do so). You can take this car to a field of grass and mud, or a field of snow, and drive all over it with no issues. It feels like freedom to drive this sturdy, beautiful vehicle!

Love my Jeep

I have owned many cars in my life and my Jeep Wrangler is by far my favorite!! I won?t ever own anything else!! It holds its value and is so much fun to drive!