2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Very good looking car. Want to buy

by from Malvern PA on September 18, 2017

This car is a very nice overall fit for me. I would love to drive a stick and I love the look of Jeeps in general
Not Rated Reliability

Incredible Off-Road Machine

by from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on August 24, 2017

Beautiful rugged looking vehicle. Spot on advanced interior with luxury steering wheel. Coming in a variety of trims and packages such as the Sport, Sahara, And Rubicon. Along with seasonal special editions. Take your offroad capabilities to the max with the Wrangler Unlimited

Most versatile car I've owned

by from Pelham,Alabama on August 13, 2017

Perfect all terrain vehicle for accomidating a family and going back and forth to the lake towing a boat. Plenty of power when needed.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love my new to me Jeep

by from Tucson, AZ on July 17, 2017

I have been wanting one for many years, and finally convinced the wife! Love it!!! I've had it for 4 days and have been out playing in it 3 times!

Uses car for Havingfun

Jeeps for EVeryone!

by from Menifee, CA on July 14, 2017

There is nothing like owning a jeep. The jeep life isn't for everyone, but it's surely for me. It's thrilling when you are out 4x4'ing and exploring nature and seeing mother earth in her full glory. Jeep Wranglers are the choice vehicle for this type of exploration.
Not Rated Reliability

Great for Adventure!

by from Phoenix, AZ on June 14, 2017

The Jeep Rubicon is great for adventures...car camping, mountain biking, hiking. My 2009 had the mini van engine, would have preferred more power for pulling pop up camper.

most fun car we've ever had

by from Georgia on May 28, 2017

this car was a very fun vehicle and in the 5 years of us having it we had no issues . The 4 door offers plenty of leg room for all passengers and the trunk space isn't bad either

Most Dependable Car I Ever Had

by from Holland, Pa on April 6, 2017

For the money it is the best all around vehicle you can find or buy. The ability to feel comfortable in any conditions when driving is a huge bonus. Also the performance and drive of the car is great and with these vehicles you always have a chance to make them better or personalize them as your own.

Very Fun Ride!

by from Elk River on April 4, 2017

I love driving my Jeep! It feels like I can go anywhere! Jeeps are always fun, but the 4 doors makes it extra comfortable for the whole family to ride in. Take the doors and top off and enjoy a fun summertime cruiser! A wrangler has been my dream vehicle for a long time, and I'm glad you say that I'm not disappointed with my choice to drive one!

Love my 2009 Jeep Wrangler

by from Portland, Oregon on February 22, 2015

This is my 5th Jeep, and it's a great ride. Bought it slightly used in 2010. It's my daily driver.The only problem I've had in the 5 years I've owned it is the passenger front automatic door lock had to be replaced. I run Mobil One synthetic oil and change it every 8,000 miles. Sure, it could have been better with the 4.0 inline engine..MPG isn't great but never owned a Jeep that had great mileage. My '80 CJ5 got 8 mpg. Mine's black, beautiful and a head turning complement. People ask me how I like it all the time. Couldn't be happier. Drives, runs, and performs exactly as I thought it would and, it will go anywhere, plus it's a real beast in the snow! Has never had a leak (my understanding was that was a huge problem with the 2007's!) Comfortable, roomy and a very decent sound system (I did upgrade the speakers)Take the hardtop off and it's the perfect Summer drive. I'm 64 and have also owned many nice sports cars and a few sports trucks. To me, this Jeep is a keeper.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited