Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Shop the 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Super fun!

Great car and super fun! I bought this used with 25,000 miles on it. So far I have had zero issues with it.

4.0

Love my Jeep Wrangler Sahara!

Beautiful vehicle and have gotten a lot of compliments on it! It has a lift on it and off-road tires so the ride is a little rough sometimes. But I expected that so it's not that big a deal. Very nice interior and came with a sound system. Overall very pleased and very happy with my Jeep!

2012 Jeep Saraha Unlimited Orange

Beautiful Jeep. Rides nice, lots of compliments on how well kept. This Jeep is so clean inside and out.

the most exciting car I've ever owned

This car can do everything anywhere. It is a pleasure to drive. I have to give it up due to health reasons.

Love the Jeep Life

This Jeep can go anywhere and gets comments all of the time. People know me in town because of my Jeep and I will be sad to see it go.

Great fun vehicle. Never had any issues.

Great fun vehicle. 4x4 and convertible all in one. Selling to pay off student loan, otherwise would not sell.

Gotta love a Jeep!

Rides like a truck and can go anywhere...with the interior comfort, heated seats, and nav. Love it! Now if they can make one just as good, but electric. Challenge!

Better than a Honda!

I am a previous foreign car only owner. The reliability is just untouched by chevy or ford. But when I thighs id test drive a jeep just for giggles. I was sold. It's only been a few days but man I look for excuses to drive that 17 mpg on average tank! Lol

4.0

Yes. Good.

It's been a great car for me, second Jeep I've had. Definitely much more comfort in the 2012 than 2007. Not to mention the better engine the 2012's have. Good stuff, sad to have to sell it. It's a real toy for whoever wants to customize it, the options are endless.

Fun ride

After driving the Jeep, i love the way it ride. Very smooth and comfy ride love the way it handles the road.