NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2018 Wrangler Unlimited

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

#2 Most Popular SUV/Crossover
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Have You Driven the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited?

Wrangler for life

by Amelia from Smithtown, NY on Fri May 25 2018

I'm not well versed in the technicalities of a vehicle, but if you don't mind a layman's opinion here's my review: The Wrangler itself is an iconic vehicle. For someone who hates driving in snowy winters the 4x4 is a dream, but you can also fully embrace summer with the many ways to transform this vehicle to a convertible. I love that you can have just a quick and easy taste of summer by opening the first section of roof over the front seats (Sunrider soft top/ Freedom Panels on the hard top) or you can go full-on summer by taking off the entire top as well as the doors, or any stage in between. I loved my JK Wrangler Unlimited, but I am loving my new JL model even more because I do enjoy the new features it has. The soft-top is a thicker material than my previous JK reducing wind/road noise, while the frame is lighter making it easier to disassemble, plus having more of a carry handle on the doors makes them a lot easier to take off. The JL Sunrider is also easier to flip back with its spring loaded hinges, and the material folds with the framing rather than having to manually manipulate it like my JK. The JL soft top rear windows use a type of clip rather than zippers which is also much more convenient and can be assembled more efficiently. I'm averaging better gas mileage with the new 8 speed automatic transmission and the start/stop engine, which took some getting used to but I am starting to appreciate it rather than idling at long traffic lights. The rear backup camera is also very convenient. Not something I would have expected on a Wrangler, but is very handy, especially when traveling with a lot of cargo. I am relatively new to the Wrangler family with this only being the 2nd model I've owned, but I am definitely a lifer from this point on. I've recommended it to friends, family, and coworkers without hesitation and I do so now to you as well!

Hands down my favorite car I've ever owned!

by katrina from Hollister, Missouri on Fri Mar 02 2018

The updates to the Jeep are awesome, when I've looked at buying one in the past they didn't have the normal things that are coming with new cars (bluetooth, backup cameras, ect) but when they updated the JK to the JL all of the technology was added to it and that is the reason we bought it!! Good job!!

Its been my favorite vehicle

by Jersey Joe from Lake Hopatcong NJ on Tue May 29 2018

First thing to say is. Its a wrangler. This is my second wrangler, its just my most enjoyablevehicle .Also own a grand cherokee summit,also great, but enjoy my wrangler. As far as the new JL goes ,the new body styling really gives it a great look,not as boxy as my 2012. Meaning the vents behind the front fenders,the line down the doors, even the new designed bumpers. I think jeep did a great job, my opinion, and I have owned many cars. Also just the compliments everywhere I have gone with it the last month. ( I went with granite crystal, black leather seats & matching color top)The fuel economy has improed, im getting near 21 mpg combined. Used to get 16 - 18 on the old wrangler. This jeep also seems peppier with the newer pentastar & 8 speed automatic. The alpine premium sound is also very good,a larger subwoofer & I guess better speakers ,no need to change this one ,very happy. I guess tha covers the basics,now time will tell, my 2012 did almost 140,000 trouble free miles hoping for the same because Im already thinking about wrangler #3 in 2 door.

New Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL!

by The Priest from Franklin, TN on Tue Mar 13 2018

This is my third Jeep Wrangler., and I’ve been waiting for these improvements for years. The revisions feel more like a true evolution. These are now more than an off road gem. My wife, kids, and dog love it as well.

Great upgrade

by steve from chicago north suburbs on Fri May 04 2018

The new Sahara, with all the safety features and larger screen makes this feel like a real luxury car now. The ride is fun and quiet! It's a car and toy all in one.

The new 2018 is solid and will bring more buyers

by Q2SUPHOMIES on Fri Apr 20 2018

Jeep has done a great job with the 2018 Wrangler Sport. The vehicle rides well and engine performance is smooth with the new 8 speed automatic. Con: Jeep needs to offer better standard options and not so many overpriced packages.

First Jeep for Us

by kculp from Iowa on Sat Jun 23 2018

I drove a 2018 JK Wrangler in our shopping for the JL Sahara model here. Really felt the improvements were worth it in the JL and the price was increasing by $750 between shipping and MSRP when we purchased in March of this year. A bit of wind noise, some stiffness in the ride due to the solid axle.... yet the Jeep is worth it. It's our first Jeep and I am choking on the nearly $50k paid so don't look to this as a value proposition. It's got such a rich heritage and taking the direction of the 1941 model is a nice touch.

Love my new Jeep!

by DaveB from San Antonio, Rx on Wed Feb 07 2018

Love all the new updates with the Jeep Wrangler! The interior styling, electronic and Nav systems are totally redone and modernized. Love the manual transmission and shifter - feels closer to a sports car shifter Han a truck. The Rubicon styling is great! Sits up high with big rugged tires. Overall, I’m really pleased with the new 2018 Jeep Wrangler

Very nice off road vehicle

by Jeep owner from Edmond, OK on Mon Feb 05 2018

The new update to keep wrangler is amazing. Good transmission, i bought a sports trim and it is better than Rubicon of past model

Uses car for Off-roading

New JL is top notch

by MOKE from 22312 on Thu Mar 01 2018

4 weeks of ownership and absolutely love it. The improvements Jeep made on the JL vs the JK were much overdue and make this vehicle much more than an off road monster.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13