2013 Kia Forte consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Forte Kia
Explore the 2013 Kia Forte
Shop the 2013 Kia Forte
3.9

Fun, and decently economical.

I’ve driven this for a month now after purchasing it with less than 50k on the odometer. I initially wasn’t a fan, but the looks grew on me and after driving it as my own for a few days, I began to enjoy it. Gear changes on the automatic transmission are comically slow and the horn is kinda funny, but I love it for that now. Plus it has a manual shift up and shift down if you want to feel a little more in control. It gets decent gas mileage and is easy to park anywhere. I average 20 to 22 mpg on short drives but on longer drives it’s reached from 30 to nearly 40 once. The only problem I have had is the handbrake seems to have gone out, but I think it could have just been worn down by previous owners and then me probably being an idiot and leaving it on without realizing for a quick commute to school in the morning.

2013 KIA FORTE EX SEDAN 2.0 LITRE

I fall in love with this car every time I drive it! It rides smooth and quiet. It had 80,000 miles when I bought it. It's the best handling car in rain I've ever owner! It goes well in snow. It has plenty of pep! It does not use or leak any oil at 3,000 mile changes. The engine cooling system is great! It gets a combined approximate 30 mpg. It has never failed on me since I bought it in April 2017! It has great brakes! I can't say enough good things about it! I LOVE the car!!!!!!!

Very Realiable Car

This car is a great gas saver and met all my needs. It is stylish and lavish all at the same time. I would recommend it to anyone

2.0

Found out later this is the worst rated year forte

Purchased a used 2013 Kia Forte. Immediately noticed a clicking sound when making turns which is a bad CV joint. . Then shortly after that the car started smoking clouds of white smoke.

First car buying experience

This car is the first car I purchased on my own, it is so much more safer than I imagined, as well as it fits my sporty unique taste. The design is beautiful and the interior is so nice.

Great car and works well for me

I really like it. Perfect size and gas mileage is amazing. Great value for the money. Considering what i driving. This car is the perfect replacement

Very Reliable

Love this car. Great fuel mileage and very reliable. My son will be using this for college and I can relax knowing this car will be excellent for him

4.3

Good value, reliable transportation

Loaded with features previously reserved for more expensive cars, I was pleasantly surprised at everything the Forte offered. The driving performance was okay, but felt confident. Never a mechanical issue, but for some reason various bulbs kept going out. Owned it for 5 years and 89,000.

Reliable

Great on gas, lots of trunk space, rides smoothly, family car, nice surround sound, GPS, bluetooth, luxurious, heated seats, comfortable seats, tinted windows, very comfortable on long drives

4.3

Reliable, runs great, do recommend.

Purchased used about 7 months ago. So far good, no issues. Runs great! Took it on a four hour drive, was comfortable all the way and efficient with fuel.