2021 Kia Forte consumer reviews

$17,890–$18,790 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Forte Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Forte
Shop the 2021 Kia Forte

Best fuel economy vs tech vs reliability vs price

I needed a car to commute with, so fuel economy was key. That being said I didn't want to drive an ugly cramped thing either. Kia offers the best of all items on my wish list including budget. Am very satisfied with my last 2 KIA's !

Best Car I have ever owned!!

It has everything you need and more. Lots of extras, and not to hard to use. Hooks up to Apple so easy, listening to great music while you drive is the life.

We have only owned it 6 days but great so far

Beautiful car great for the money, safe, back up camera and lots more great car for that college student very please to know our GRANDAUGHTER will be safe

I love my Kia Forte GT

I got the GT2 package which included a Harmon Kardon sound system that sounds great. The ventilated seats work really well also. The upgraded brakes are very good. Overall the car is great and a great value.

Its very good on gas, reliable, and dependable

The car is very smooth riding with good leg room that is a very big plus for my son who is over 6 feet 5 inches tall during traveling

Love this car

I get 35-39 mpg and with the rising cost of gas, that is WONDERFUL. I husband bought me this car because, well basically, because I was pouting and wanted a new car....best decision ever. Went in for a K5 but fell in love with the style and color of my Forte GT (Fire Orange). It turns heads where ever I go and is so comfortable to drive. I LOVE this car!

Es el auto más confiable que he tenido

Este auto satisfaze todas mis necesidades. Tiene mucho espacio para las piernas en la parte delantera y trasera, la conducción es excelente en comparación con otros autos que probé, me encanta todo de el y Tiene 3 PUERTOS USB ...

Love the forte GT

This car to me was exactly what I wanted.....inside and out..... love it from layout to color......it fits me perfectly.... truthfully I couldn't get a better car me even if I built it myself

4.4

Good looking with some good safety features

This car has all the goodies compare to corolla and civics. Good for your money and its worth it, drive comfortably but not enough room for your head

It built for what I need

It a great car. Not to big, not to small. It just what I need. The sound system is very nice. And it has good acceleration.