2021 Kia Forte consumer reviews

$17,890–$18,790 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Forte Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Forte
Shop the 2021 Kia Forte

Best car i ever owned so far !!

The car is awesome the interior is off the chain. Car play is a bonus and the touch screen just adds to the nice interior. The drive is smooth and even has an assist so if you get out of the lanes it’ll automatically make you stay in the lanes which is dope .

Anthony at Kia of Augusta

Anthony Carlie helped us get into a new car when other dealers turned us down. He was very professional and was patient with us during the process

Best value

Fantastic performance and styling for the money. You can't beat what you get from KIA for the money you spend. Great performance and features at a budget price !

KIA FORTE

MY NEW FORTE IS TOP OF THE LINE IT DRIVES LIKE A LUXURY CAR//SMOOTH/ QUITE/ STYLIST/WHEN GOING DOWN THE YOU KNOW HEADS ARE TURNING COME AND JOIN THE KIA TEAM

3.4

Look the same as my other car

Meets all my needs just over priced, it has a little better gas mileage and side mirror alerts. The tinted windows look nice and it drives much faster

Best car I ever owned.

Kia got me feeling like I never wanna drive anything else again. This 2021 Kia Forte is everything, and it’s my favorite color blue. Team Kia for life.

Fantastic car

I love everything about my car! I love the looks of it. It drives like a dream and all the features, I could not ask for more!

me encanta mi auto forte

este carro es todo lo que necesito y por supuesto que recomendare este dealer y este vendedor Danilo Urena el cual recomiendo encarecidamente verdaderamente todos me ayudaron mucho

Very decent car for the money

The car is comfortable and the style is nice looking and the inside is very easy to use overall a decent ride for the money

Best Bang for My Buck!

The car is Always. The performance exceeds my expectations. The price was right on point which was my main concern. It has the latest features in this move ride.