2021 Kia Forte consumer reviews

$17,890–$18,790 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Forte Kia
Explore the 2021 Kia Forte
Shop the 2021 Kia Forte

Nice new car for the price I paid.

Kia Forte 2021 is good size not to small and looks nice and was good deal for what I paid. Drives smooth and is good on gas.

It very reliable

I think this vehicle is a good bye and a great car for the money. I will bye another Kia. Its comfortable, powerful and handles great.

This is our 3rd KIA and we love it.

We love this car, it gives a good comfortable ride. We would recommend a KIA to everyone. Love it and it handles very well, plus good leg room.

Very nice for the price!!

The Forte is exactly what we wanted, very affordable, comfortable and plenty of room inside for the 2 of us, we definitely recommend the forte!!

Love the car

Great car for the money, user friendly, great gas mileage. I just wish the finance office was as great as my Kia, I would have no complaints.

The most reliable car that I have owned.

It is and was everything that I was looking for. Affordable price, great gas mileage, and all the amenities that I needed without going overboard

Great Car, Great Value!

I got the 2021 Forte GT Line... This car has (so far) exceeded my expectations... Sporty, Handles great, comfortable, good gas mileage! I Love it!

Good car to last you

This car meets all my needs and I love the red detailing all over the car I love. Overall very beautiful car. I would definitely recommend this car to those who need something reliable!

Great features for the price

This Kia Forte GT Line is loaded with a massive amount of standard features that you might find in a car costing many thousands of dollars more than what I paid for this little beauty

2021 Kia Forte GT from Ken Ganley Kia

Incredibly fun to drive. This car has all of the excitement of a sports car with the sensibility of a fuel economy vehicle. The extras are plentiful and you feel like you are in a luxury vehicle. Very sporty details as well. This car checks all the boxes and also has a crazy great warranty. There is nothing not to like!