Skip to main content

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2019 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2019 Kia Sorento

Comfortable and Reliable

Meets all my needs spacious reliable and fulfills all my needs. Love that it provides ability to seat 7 or transport larger items and space for grandkids and pets together for outings

So far so good!

The car has been great so far several driving modes and it accommodates my family well. The kids love the third row seating in the back.

Love this SUV

I traded in a 2018 Sorento 2.4T for a 2019 Sorento V6 AWD with 5000lb towing capacity. That says it all. This is an awesome mid-size SUV for the money.

4.0

Reliable car

I like it. Serves my needs . Lots of room to haul stuff when you put the seats down. Love the panoramic roof. It rides well

Most sophisticated car I’ve ever owned

The trim level (SX) provides substantial amenities that are very well laid out and well explained in the Owners Manual. The ride is superb, the radio is awesome, and the comfort is something new for me which I’ve never before experienced. The value KIA provides for this level of sophistication is well worth the purchase.

4.0

Great choice for family

The car has nice head, shoulder, and leg room in both the front and second row seats. Middle carseat in second row still allows two passengers to ride comfortably on either side. Cargo space is very large (with third row folded down). It leaves plenty of room for our dog to lay,stand,turn around even with luggage and a stroller in the back with him. The V6 engine is powerful. The Apple Play is so convenient and easy to use. Car has 3 USB ports including one in the back row for passengers. Second row air vents are handy. It's a smooth comfortable ride.

my wife love the car

the car meet all our expectations, it feel great and have all the extras we were looking for. Is a great value for the money.

Best handling car if ever own

The car is fun too drive! And the safety features are great! I would recommend too anyone! The sound system is like wow!! Very comfortable seats and rooming!

Love this car!

Really nice car. Third row seats come in handy when transporting kids or other family members around town. Smooth comfortable ride and very powerful for a 4 cylinder. I was surprised by how smooth and powerful it drives!

Love this car

This car is awesome! Drives smooth and is very comfortable, I love everything about it except the trunk space is small when you use the 3rd row, i don't use the 3rd row often so I'm ok with it, so that's something based on your own need. But I 100% satisfied with my choice.