Skip to main content

• Value 4.7
  • Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2019 Kia Sorento
Shop the 2019 Kia Sorento

Have only had a month but love it so far.

Smooth ride. Very good leg room. Husband is 6’5” and can drive comfortably. Wish car manual was specific to this model but know that will not happen. Just frustrating to figure what applies to your particular vehicle. Still trying to learn all the bells and whistles.

My Third Kia Sorento

These are my favorite cars. I have been driving Kias since 2006 and Sorentos since 2009. They are comfortable, reliable, and technologically advanced cars. My last one I had for 8 years and drove 120,000 miles without any major issues. Just bought a 2019 and I love it just as much.

I love this car , everything I wanted.

Great car, easy to get in and out of, and I have leg issues with my left leg. Its comfortable, gets great gas mileage and has alot of energy. It's a beautiful color, snow white pearl! Great interior, lots of extras.

The smartest way to buy Kia is used.

Kia Motor Company is making some of the best vehicles on the market. They are right in there with Honda, Toyota, and also Nissan. They are definitely better than American cars. They provide you with lots of safety features and more options for the money than any other car manufacturers. They also have a great warranty that can't be beat in the car industry. So it is a no brainer to go with Kia products. I have owned three of them in my lifetime. I have gotten 200000 miles of trouble free driving out of all of the Kia I've driven. I will constantly stay with Kia because of safety durability and they don't gouge the customer on their prices. Enjoy one of the best car manufacturers of all times. They are definitely worth every penny. And we'll save you definitely a lot of pennies. The Kia Sorento 2019/XL /V6 is a great product.

Awesome CUV

My Sorento is just totally awesome! Seats up to 7 with room. USB hookups throughout vehicle. So far getting 23-24 MPG. I and the hubby are ecstatic!

New purchase, only driven a few miles, look forwar

Like the roomy driver's seat, the ride and it's quiet. Look forward to years of service from our Kia. Safety features rated high also. Thanks

loving the ride

The ride is comfy and so far I have no issues with the car. A good reliable car. I made a great deal for the money

Amazing vehicle!

We have 2 Optimas, a Soul, and now my wife has just gotten the Sorento EX Sport for Christmas. Could not be happier with the quality and value of Kia as a whole, and especially with our new Sorento.

Had one before very reliable make

WE traded in an older Sorento so we knew what we wanted. Although not as many bells and whistles on the new one we were very happy with newer model, these are very good vehicles

I own 2 Sorento SX models. Awesome.

I own a 2016 and 2019 Sorento. Powerful v6, comfortable, sporty, perfectly sized, quiet, and reliable. What’s not to love! technology, such as voice command, is easy to use. a lot of car for the money.