2011 Land Rover Range Rover

Great Vehicle

by from Nashville, TN on July 13, 2011

I have been driving SUV's for over 14 years and find that the Range Rover I purchased last year has been the best vehicle I have every owned. Oil changes is all I have seen the dealer for for the last 17 months.

Ultimate 4X4

by from Miami FL on October 9, 2010

A truly excellent vehicle, beautifully finished inside & out. Performance & handling of the Supercharged model is similar to smaller and more nimble vehicles. Do not believe all the out of date info. re. bad brakes and reliability issues.

Best of the Class

by from Colorado Springs, CO on January 2, 2011

I have owned several SUV models from multiple manufacturers and the Range Rover is by far the best of all that I have driven. I am on my second Range Rover and I can say the 2011 edition far exceeds the previous year models. I purchased the high-end 2011 Autobiography and have not been disappointed. I live in Colorado where a SUV is a necessity not a luxury and this is the best car for the type of weather we experience in this state along with the power to tow boats and trailers into the mountains without feeling there is any pull on the vehicle. Best SUV you can buy, nothing is even close!

Range Rover is Great

by from MN on March 11, 2014

We have had the range rover for about a month now and aboslutely love it. It is so cool looking from both the outside and inside. Plenty of space in both the front seats and the back seats. We have 2 carseats in the back 1 of them rear-facing and they both fit well! There is really so much to love about this vehicle, it is obviously expensive, but if you can swing it, you won't regret it.

Favorite Car

by from Miami, FL on September 15, 2013

This is by far the best SUV I have ever owned. I have never had an issue with it, and I constantly am getting looks of envy from complete strangers! It's a great piece of machinery!

Get a Real 4x4 Not a Badge

by from Chicago on November 30, 2010

By far one of the worst vehicles on American roads. I have had countless issues with the Range Rover including engine oil leaks and a malfunctioning 4x4 actuator. No wonder they sold Land Rover to TATA motors of India. Have fun driving your overpriced Indian Land Rover.

Best car ever

by from Wiltshire on March 18, 2017

So, I have always wanted one of these, but could not afford it. Until now! I have the 2011 4.4 TD, had it 2 weeks, and can't get out of it, I have just done a 700 mile business trip, and loved every second of it. Fuel is ok, just averaged 33 MPG on this trip, which is fantastic for the size of the RR. The interior, exterior is amazing, the sat nag is also fantastic. If you are thinking of buying one, just do it, I promise you will love it.

I love this Range

by from Stone Mountain on August 1, 2017

I traded my x5 which I loved dearly for this Range Rover OMG Thomas Thornton my salesman was Awesome he had the faith. It has more room and space! Just what the doctor ordered.

Very luxurious truck with performance power.

by from MD on June 14, 2017

Impressive features and eye catching styling. It has a unique look that never gets old. Arguably the best luxury vehicle available.

Great SUV

by from Kentucky on May 1, 2017

This is the second Range Rover I have owned. This vehicle is great. Comfortable and easy to drive. I'm 6'4" and my wife is 5'4" and both of us are comfortable driving the Range Rover. Easy to see out of. Fuel mileage is about 18 at highway speeds. Engine has a lot of power.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Land Rover Range Rover